chapter 5

Aerial/ellenor pov:

Aerial/ellenor pov:

Woah what a good nap, I never want to wake up if only I could just sleep on this comfortable bed forever..... So soft. Wait! Soft? My bed is not soft.

I hurriedly open my eyes to see a very unfamiliar scene. A soft, king sized bed, unfamiliar, beautiful and huge room compared to my previous one. This is not my room, this is not my house, where the hell even am I? and why the heck am I so thirsty, like I haven't drunk water for ages?

I look around to see a side table with a bottle of water. I was too thirsty to make any decisions, imma just drink it and so I did.

As I put down the bottle, I hear a knock on the door.

"Are you awake yet bambina? We are about to reach; May I enter?"

This was a very deep voice of a male, very unfamiliar to me.

"Reach? Where to?"

"Oh looks like you are awake, I am entering".

The door opens, I see a man with brown hairs, just like mine and green eyes. I shouldn't really be saying this right now, in this situation where I dont even know where the hell I am and how I got here, and if I do something wrong, I might be dead in the blink of an eye but this man infront of me is really breath taking for real.

"Who are you and where are you taking me?"

I say in a cold voice, I am not letting my guard down even for a second here.

But the man just sits in the corner of the huge bed with expression of a person who found something precious he lost, that's the best I can define the look on his face.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I ask.

He hesitated to give me a reply but soon said,

"Eight hours"

"EIGHT HOURS!!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

I have never slept more than 4-5 hours ever since like age of 12. wait that's not important right now.

"sofia where is sofia?"

sofia is my younger sister, yeah not by blood but she's the only reason I had continued to stay in that hell of a place. She was severely abused by those monsters even though she had their blood running in her. I as her older sister tried to protect her the best I can but there were times they would beat her up after I fell unconscious due to beating. She'll be eight this year. she went on a 2 day school trip, she's an innocent soul with a very pure smile even after facing so much abuse from our parents. I named her, I raised her and I would go to any length just for her sake.

"You mean the little girl living with you right. Don't worry, we picked her up from bus stop, she was peacefully sleeping just beside you till now, she just went to restroom, she should be back real quick."

I can't believe these unknown people. I just stare towards the door till sofia appeared, she saw me wake and ran towards me to hug me. I hold her tight, I was finally relieved now that she is in my hands, then began the multiple questionaries about who this person is, where are we going etc. I have many questions I need answers for and something tells me mr. green eyes will peacefully answer them so i start by asking the most basic.

"Who are you, introduce yourself."

"So straight forward, as expected of you" he says while chuckling.

"My name is Leonardo Russo, you may call me leo. we are currently in my private jet, going to Italy, where you should've been in the first place, this might sound weird and unbelieving to you but you are my youngest and only sister and the only daughter of the Russo family."

"Wait a freaking minute, let me process..."

WHAT THE FU- IN THE DEVILS SAKE!!! first thing, I have a family, in Italy which is the RUSSOs. You might ask me why this is such a huge deal, well that's cause russos are the biggest business holding families. they have many like many legal properties under their names, they basically own half the business world but that's not it, behind the legal business, they are also the biggest and the most powerful mafias in the underworld, known for their heartlessness.

You might also ask why I know all this, well that's cause I own multiple legal properties, each under someone else name on papers only, one of them even made a huge deal with the russos just last month and I own many achievements in the underworld too. I come under the top three most feared people in the mafia world, but the amazing fact is no one except me knows all this.

But never in my entire life would I have imagined a situation like this....

Hey my fellow readers smile here again with a new chapter. how are you all feeling today, I hope its good so that you can continue reading my novel ha-ha just a joke.

well looks like our Elle is not just a typical female lead and neither is her family any typical family either, but she doesn't seem to be opening up to them just yet. I wonder will she ever accept them or will things take a turn for the worse.

well I guess we will figure that out later on, thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, see you next time. 😊