Trailer

*~{Yuni}~*

*~{Yuni}~*

Mario takes a breath as he walks through a hallway and into the light. He enters an arena of Kongs cheering his name.

On the opposite side, Donkey Kong prepares to fight him. Mario also gets in a fighting position.

"Alright..."

Donkey Kong glares at him.

"Let's a go."

Mario and DK run at each other, Princess Peach and his sister Valentina watch from above while Toad and a dry-bones with wings named Shelldon cheer him on.

Mario yells out a battle cry and jumps at DK who catches his face and throws him down, proceeding to smack his face multiple times.

Peach, Valentina, Toad, and Shelldon wince.

"Oh my, okay." Toad mutters.

"Ouch." Shelldon says.

Luigi is held in front of Bowser with magic as he walks up to him.

"Not sure if you know who I am, but I'm about to rule the world."

Bowser's army throws a massive rave party on their ship.

The koopa army tumbled out of the ship and into the snow, ready for battle.

"Wow uh, heh heh. Yay." Luigi replies nervously.

"But there's one problem." Bowser tells him. "There's a human."

Mario follows clumsily as Valentina, Toad, and Shelldon hop over some giant mushrooms to the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Has a mustache just like you." Bower takes a strand of Luigi's mustache and pulls on it, making Luigi yelp.

Mario takes a wrench in his hand as Valentina examines a leaky faucet they were supposed to fix.

"You think I know every human being with a mustache wearing an identical outfit with a hat with a letter of his first name on it?" Luigi winced with every tug of his mustache.

Luigi carries their work bag with their plumbing supplies in it as he and his siblings bump fists and Mario chuckles.

"Because I don't." Luigi lies.

Bowser smiles evilly and pulls out Luigi's mustache
hair.

"AHHHH!"

Valentina and Shelldon both dance with sunglasses on in the Cave Kingdom as it throws a ginormous party. Bomb-ombs dance on pillars, Dry Bones bump stomachs causing them to fall apart, and a group of Spikes have one chugging down a bowl of punch with the others cheering.

Bowser's floating Kingdom approaches the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Bowser is coming." Peach declares as a map of the world is shown surrounded by Toads and one or two Dry Bones with wings from the Cave Kingdom.