Ch.12: A Secret Hideout and A Butcher

3rd Person POV

Jason made his way out of the tunnels with Brad's pistol in hand. He then gets a call in the transceiver.

Frank: Jason, you there?

Jason:... Yeah. I'm here, Frank.

Frank: Look, Isabella says that Carlito has a hidden hideout in the North Plaza. We're on our way there now, can you meet us there? It's just down the hall from the gun store.

Jason: I'll be there. Over and out.

Jason then made his way to the place Frank told them to meet up. He arrived to see both Frank and Isabella standing in front of a stack of boxes. Frank turns to see Jason.

Frank: Good, you made it.... Where's Brad.

Jason:.... *shows Brad's pistol* He's dead.

Frank:...*sighs* Was it...?

Jason: No. Zombies got him. I... I put him out of his misery.

Frank then places a hand on Jason's shoulder.

Frank: I'm sorry. Brad was a good man.

Jason: He was... Anyways, what's all this?

Isabella: This is the place where Carlito and I were hiding. His computer is here, we might be able to see what other plans he has.

Jason: Huh. To think that I passed by this place a couple of times. Who would've thought he was here the whole time?

The three of them enter the secret room in the ceiling. Once inside, the room was filled with supplies, and there was a laptop on the floor that Isabella tried to access.

Isabella: It's no good. It's password protected.

Jason: (Of course it is.)

Isabella: I'll try words we both might know. Family stuff, things like that.

Frank notices a cable coming from the laptop.

Frank: What's this cable?

Isabella and Jason look and follow the cable to see it connected to a device.

Jason: That's a signal jammer.

Frank: *looks at Isabella* Can you disable it?

Isabella: Not unless I'm able to log in.

As she tried to access the laptop, Jason looked around the hideout to see a bunch of supplies.

Jason: (Carlito was fully prepared for this operation of his. Just how long did he plan to stay here?)

Frank: Yo, Jason, come check this out.

Jason went over to Frank, and he had discovered a secret door that led to a room filled with weapons.

Jason: Holy shit...

Frank: This guy was prepared for a war. Look at all this.

Jason went over to one of the gun cabinets, only to discover that it was locked.

Jason: *sighs* Locked. Of course.

Frank: Is there a key?

Jason: Nope. Look...

Jason points out an electric lock on the all the gun cabinets.

Jason: The locks are electric. They don't have a key.

Frank: Damn. I bet the only way to open them is by that computer.

Jason: I was thinking the same thing.