Ch.2: All hell breaks loose

After Jason and Frank meet the mysterious man on the roof, they both enter the door he was standing next to. The door leads to the mall's security room where Frank takes the case that he brought from the helicopter and opens it.

In it, is some extra camera equipment. Jason steps into the office with the security cameras and looks through them.

He looks at one monitor that catches his attention.

Jason: Hey! You might wanna check this out.

Frank joins Jason and they both look at the security monitor. On it, they see a group of people drag a woman out of a car and start to...eat her.

Frank: What in the world?

Frank and Jason look at each other for a sec and look back at the monitor before moving on.

They exit the security room and enter a long hallway. As they make their way through the hallway, they see a door that reads "Entrance Plaza" on it. Before they go through it Frank asks Jason a question.

Frank: Hey, you brought a gun with you, right?

Jason then reaches into his jacket and pulls out a pistol from a concealed holster.

(A/N: Just recently saw John Wick 4, and this is officially my new favorite handgun

(A/N: Just recently saw John Wick 4, and this is officially my new favorite handgun.)

Jason: Yep, locked and loaded.

Frank: Well keep it hidden for now. Don't wanna spook anyone we come across.

Jason: Got it.

The two enter the Entrance Plaza. When the arrive, they look around from the second floor and see other people making a barricade at the front doors. Jason and Frank decend the strairs and see an old woman walking around frantically.

The old lady bumbs into Frank and starts asking him questions.

???: Have you seen my baby!? I can't live without my precious little sweetie doggie! Oh, where is my Madonna!? Where is she!?

She then runs past Jason bumping into him. They both look at the old woman confused, then Frank looks over to see a young woman. She notices Frank looking at her and begins to walk away. Frank was about to go after her, but an older man gets Infront of him.

???: Hey! This in no time to ogle pretty girls, son! You lookin' to get yourself eaten alive by zombies!?

Jason, having heard the word "zombie", steps forward.

Jason: Did I hear that right!? Did you just say, zombies!?

???: Take a look out there! If those ain't zombies, what would you call 'em?

Frank and Jason look at the entrance to see the "people" that they've been seeing, were bloody and decaying. Definitely zombies.

Jason: Covered in blood, missing facial features, and the moans and groans. Yeah. They're zombies alright.