Visiting

Hehe there's Rusame fluff :D I just realized, how to am I supposed to make them fight so many people-

I'm gonna have to think a lot for the next chapter so it will probably take a bit. Moving on

Amerika POV

I sketched until the end of class, where I then got up and walked off. And I went up to my locker to put all my books in when, Canada comes over.

Ame: что? (What?)

Ame: alright, where's Russia.

Canada: he's still in the classroom. They said that that class was the only class, so we're done with college! Want me to help you pack up?

Ame: eh, I can do it. You need to pack your stuff up too.

I grabbed my stuff out of the locker then walked back to my dorm. I opened the door, took my shoes off because Germany would kill me if I didn't. I walked to my room, I put my stuff that I was holding in my bag. I packed everything then left the room. I saw Germany in the kitchen.

Ame: did you pack your things up?

He turned around with a smile.

Germany: Ja! What about you?

Ame: Yep. What's goin on? You're more happy than usual?

Germany: Polen asked me!

Ame: asked what- oh! He asked you out? That's great!

Germany: Danke! Im happy, he's been my crush the whole year!

Ame: yeah! I wanna see you to before I leave. I bet you're cute together, I haven't seen Poland in a while.

Germany: Ja! Or maybe we can hangout, meet up?

Ame: sure, where?

Germany: hmm, I don't know.

Ame: hmm, oh! I know, just meet me at the park I have a special place.

Germany: alright.

I put on my shoes then left the dorm. Happy to be out of college. I walked out side then spread my wings, ready to take flight, then Russia grabbed my shoulder before I could leave.

I quickly turned around.

Ame: yes Russia.

Russia: where are you going?

Ame: to my house?

Russia: can you come over to mine?

Ame: Ehm.

I looked down at my phone, my messages. I told my kids I would be there today.

Ame: not for long but fine.

I looked up at him. I grabbed his hand then flew him to his house. I landed on the yard, then Russ opened the door. I walked in after him.

Soviet: Kazakhstan? Russia? Ukraine? Belarus?

Russia: it's Russia!

Soviet: hello son!

He walked over to us.

Ame: hello, bestie.

Soviet: Amerika!! How are you?

Ame: I'm fine myself, you?

Russia looked so confused. He stared at us both wondering what is happening.

Soviet: I'm good, sure you know the feeling of dealing with kids.

Ame: yeah, I was about to go back to my house but I can stay for a bit.

Soviet: that's great! Thanks for staying!