Eager To Meet

Warning: Attempted Suicide, Cutting. Sorry!

America POV

I was in class trying to follow along with everything the teacher was saying. When she was done talking she gave us all homework, I hated homework & definitely math (which was my next class.) When we were done class I started heading to my next class (math) 

"Ughh I hate math" I thought do we really have to do math everyday? Everything is just so weird in math, like why are there letters? I thought math was numbers when in life am I gonna USE letters in math? As I was walking someone started talking to me I looked over and saw Russia. What does he want?

Russia: Hey America why did you ignore me earlier?

Ughh I just want to get to my class more than talk to Russia.

Russia: Come on man, you can't ignore me for 2 years?

America: Well I'm gonna try!

Oh no I just talked to him, and said mean things! I looked at him took one step forward and ran. He's right though I can't ignore him for 2 whole years! What am I supposed to do he's gonna try to keep talking to me.

2 weeks later ( still Ame POV)

I was by my favorite tree in the park that I found the other day, sitting there doing my homework. Russia was still trying to talk to me throughout the whole week. I ignored him the best I could and was hanging out with Canada more. What kind of math is this? Ughh I'm never gonna make it 2 whole years. I was sitting there when a leaf fell on my head. Ohh i forgot it was fall what should i be for Halloween i thought? I guess i should ask my mom to make me a costume or something? I should go with Canada even we are like 19 we can still go trick or treating! All of a sudden a dog started barking at me i jumped a little, and the owner said sorry. I nodded my head and continued doing homework.

China POV

I was sitting in my bedroom when russia asked me to come over to his dorm. Of course i said yes, and left my dorm walking to his. When i got there he greeted me and asked me something i had a very big plan for..

Russia: Hey china, i was wondering if i could ask you something?

China: sure friend!

Russia: i have a friend here that i was friends with in the past but he's been ignoring me could you maybe help?

China: sure! Who are they?

Russia: America..

China:... of course i have a plan dear friend!..

Russia: thanks china! That's all i needed.

China: see you later, rusk!

Heh so Ame goes here huh? Well well well thought you could hide from me could you? I will get him real good with my plan..

Ame POV

It was night the time i got back to my dorm, thank goodness Germany was cooking. Whenever japan cooked she would start a little fire trying to make sushi. But she got us really yummy drinks. I sat down at the table, i had managed to befriend them. I asked if i could invite Canada over and of course they said yes, so i called Canada and invited him for dinner, once he arrived i gave him a big hug. Canada hugged me back, and walked over to the table.

Canada: hey guys!

Germany: glad you could make it!

Canada: glad japan isn't cooking..

Japan: hey!! Be great full i got really yummy drinks! She turned her head away.

We all laughed and after dinner we played a game and went to bed. I was the only one awake this time i made sure of it. Warning: attempted suicide!