The Get Away

America POV    Warning: Cutting

 Cold was the night. I was freezing under my covers. I needed to find a job for money. I will have to look tomorrow, for now we gotta go to bed.

I woke up, to my alarm. I didn't want to buy a new one, I needed money. Then I remembered what I was thinking last night. I need to search for jobs. I got up and got dressed & got new bandages, because of last night. I grabbed my laptop off my night stand and sat back down on my bed. I also got to do homework. 

First, I looked up that café I went to, to study. And they were looking for people. Now, I was a barista before this so I might work there. I was also a vet. Which job should I do?

I decided barista. So I got up packed my laptop, and walked out my room.

Germany: Good morning America.

Japan: Morning Ame-Kun!!

Ame: Good morning guys. I'm going out for a while. Be back by 3:30.

Germany: Okay, be safe.

Ame: Good bye.

I walked out the dorm to see Canada waiting. I started sweating.

Canada: Where you going?

Ame: Looking for a job.

Canada: ooo can I come?

Ame: Yeah, actually maybe you can work to.

Canada: Okay.

We walked to that café, and asked if we could get a job. Eventually after the interview we got the job. It was around 1:50 so I decided we should go do something fun. We should go to my treehouse I built the other day with nice fairy lights & carpet & bean bags. Every thing you could dream of, I got snacks & a ladder (obviously) & my eagle, liberty. It was a little deeper into a woods entrance I found while walking around. It was my little "get away". 

I started dragging Canada, into the woods.

Canada: I got feet you know!

Ame: Yeah but you don't know where you're going. (I said as I let go of him)

Canada: What are we doing anyway?

Ame: Just follow me.

Canada: okay?

I told him to look up.

Canada: Woah! You built a tree house?!

Guys💀 Don't ask where he got the money💀 just uhm Countryhuman logic💀

Canada: But you know I'm scared of heights.

Ame: Come on! I will give you $65 if you come up with me?

Canada: Just this once! Never again!

Ame: Fineee!

As I start to climb the ladder, Canada starts following. Once we got up there I handed him a coke.

Canada: it's the dream up here!

Ame: Yeah this is my get away!

Canada: now I will know where to find you sometimes! Other than your room, work & your place at the park.

Ame: Yeah. I only go here sometimes, cause I got liberty here. I have nothing else other than when I don't feel like talking.

Canada: This is nice Ame. I'm glad you have a place where you can have your space!

Ame: Thanks, Can-bro. ( I said as I was adjusting my glasses )

Canada: You never take those off you know? Since this is your private place you can take them off.