Next Thing You Know

Disclaimers: Smut

Warnings: Female Reader

Word Count: 3550

Author Note: Chapter 12 is yet another chapter in Jake's perspective (partially this time), and well, I couldn't help myself in writing another spicy scene for Jake and his Gorgeous Girl! Sending all of the summer vibes to all of the places where it get cold and dark at 4 P.M!

Jake wakes up to a beam of light hitting his face through the open curtains

Jake wakes up to a beam of light hitting his face through the open curtains. Gorgeous is curled up in his arms, her face relaxed, brow furrowing just a little at whatever she's seeing in her dreams. Now to see if he can act on everything he promised himself he would do before he fell asleep last night.

First order of business? Get his mouth on his gorgeous fiancée. Not that he remembers it, but Jake's grateful that she'd only put on one of his t-shirts for bed. It makes things easier as he slowly inches his way down her body until he's level with her stomach. He's never going to get tired of her. His gorgeous girl with her soft, supple skin and her pretty smile and even prettier mind. He starts gently, laying soft kisses across her stomach and over her thighs. Her limbs are sleep-heavy as he carefully parts her thighs, pausing every time he hears a hitch in her breathing or the rustle of the sheets as she moves in her sleep.

When he slides his fingers through the velvet folds, they come away coated in the clear sheen of her arousal. A soft moan slips out of her mouth, and all of a sudden, Jake can't wait anymore. Nobody can blame him, he's sure. His fiancée is lying there, after all, practically naked, wet, and aching for his touch. His tongue is flat as he laves it over her folds, each pass gathering more of the sweet earthiness of her on his tongue as it goes.

Jake is sure there isn't a better taste or feeling in the world. Then the first sweet, breathy, mumbling moan drifts past Gorgeous' parted lips. He's captivated then. He's transfixed watching the rise and fall of her chest as sleeping fingers ruck the t-shirt up. Unconsciously they work the peaks of her nipples to stiffness and cradle the heavy curves of her breasts in her palms. Jake continues his slow devouring of his fiancée, each slow swipe of his tongue meant to tantalize her, and ignores the insistent arousal making his hips grind ever so slightly into the mattress below them.

When she comes, it's like a work of art. Her muscles tense around his shoulders, strong thighs baring down around his head like they want to keep him captive. As the wave crashes over her, each muscle relaxes, like there's a rolling wave of contentment coursing over her system. But as much as he'd like to stay there, and frankly he could for the rest of his life, he's got a fiancée to wake up. His hands are gentle as they trail up over her soft skin. Jake's careful to not put too much of his weight on her as he slides his way back up her body. Her eyes are open and she's smiling blearily at the sight of his face. He dips his mouth down to give her a gentle kiss, smirking at the soft sigh that pours out of her mouth.

"G'morning, Jay." Her voice is sleepy and groggy, her fingers gentle as they trail through his sleep-mussed hair. Jake nearly purrs from the pleasure of it as they scratch with the perfect force over his scalp. "What was that for, handsome?"