I Really, Really Wanna Love You

(But I Can't Say the Words I Want to, Cause They Won't Play It On the Radio)Disclaimer: Insecurities on the part of Gorgeous Girl, Miscommunication, Smut, Blow Jobs, P-in-V Sex, Smut

Warnings: Female!reader
A/N: This is the third chapter to Sometimes All You Need (A Getaway Car). It picks up three months after Gorgeous Girl and Jake first meet and have their first date together. This is officially when we make the jump from kissing to smut, so I'm going to say it once again. MINORS DNI. ANY BLANK OR AGELESS BLOGS INTERACTING WITH THIS BLOG WILL BE BLOCKED. 18+ ONLY. This chapter is a lot of smut with some plot involved. There is some mis-communication going on between Jake and GG, but as expected from the sweetest, sexiest man in existence he makes it all better.This chapter is sponsored by the song LOVE U by Monsta X (who I pull the title from) and Glen Powell in the black-on-black suit he wore for one of the Devotion Premiere events late last year. He's honestly the best muse a girl could ask for.I have a billion kisses for the amazing pumpkinfairybun on Tumblr, my bestie and loml for proofreading 6k of smut for me!

I have a billion kisses for the amazing pumpkinfairybun on Tumblr, my bestie and loml for proofreading 6k of smut for me!

You've officially been dating Jake Seresin for three months, and they've been fantastic, except for one thing. He's the consummate gentleman who's always opening the door for you, pulling your chair out, and walking you places with his hand at the small of your back. And the kisses? The kisses make you weak, literally, at the knees. But he always stops you before it can get any further. You've had to work your way up to touch his bare chest, and the only time you managed that was when you were out on the beach, and he hefted you up to throw you in the water. You had clutched at him as he swooped you into the cool ocean water in the heat of a typical San Diego summer and squealed when a wave had nearly swept your feet out from under you. He'd pulled you against his chest, kissing you as the wave dissipated before setting you down on your feet. That had been your fourth date, a picnic on the beach complete with sunscreen, swimsuits, and sunglasses.

You had been on many dates after that, and each night you'd ended up alone in your bed, fingers furiously working at your clit while wishing he was there with you, that it was his hands and mouth getting you off. You'd dropped all of the hints. Inviting Jake in for coffee had worked to get him as far as the sofa in your living room. Make-out sessions resulted in you in his lap, moaning into his mouth while trying desperately to get his hands under your top, dress, or skirt, all to no avail. He always stopped you, carefully pushing you away from the tent in his pants while his eyes darkened with arousal. He wanted you, and he couldn't hide that from you. But he refused to do anything about it. And you had finally had enough. You wanted Jake Seresin in every way possible, and you'd go to any means to get him exactly how you wanted him, too.

He'd told you to wear something fancy for a dinner date, and that was when you'd begun plotting. You started by shopping with Callie and her new girlfriend, another aviator in the squadron, Natasha. They were both the sexiest women you knew and exuded sex appeal even while surrounded by men all day long. Thanks to Callie, Natasha also knew every salacious detail, or lack thereof, about your relationship with Jake. She also had the benefit of knowing Jake through her career with the Navy as well. So as far as you were concerned, you had an inside woman into ways to make Jake drool. Or at least, that was your rationale a few days before your date when you met Callie and Natasha at a boutique downtown to shop for your dress, lingerie, and shoes. Lingerie shopping was about as you expected. You must have tried on a dozen different sets and then stood shivering in the shop A/C, half-naked, twirling inanely in circles as Callie and Nat, as she'd asked you to call her, analyzed each set. They'd vetoed each set you'd tried on in your size, and you were starting to get frustrated. At least until Callie had tossed you one final set over the top of the fitting room door.