Chapter Forty (Epilogue)

A week had passed since her due date, but she still hadn't given birth

A week had passed since her due date, but she still hadn't given birth. She felt like the size of a whale, and she could barely move on her own. Everyone could tell that she was irritable, but she had a right to be. She was a week past her due date, and the baby didn't seem to want to come anytime soon.

She was currently sitting on an exercise ball inside of the Toretto living room, as everyone was walking in and out of the house preparing a BBQ. Eden was trying to be comfortable, but also try to get her contractions to start. She was very bored of sitting on the ball watching TV though, since she had been doing it for over an hour and nothing had happened.

"Need anything?" Tej asked, as he walked into the living room to head to the bathroom.

"I wanna go outside, I'm tired of sitting in here." She replied, and he chuckled.

"Lemme pee, and I'll take you outside." He said, causing her to nod.

"That sounded like I was a dog." She commented, making him laugh, as he headed upstairs.

Only about two minutes later, Tej was coming back down the stairs to Eden. He carefully helped her off the ball, before he wrapped an arm around her waist, and let her hold his other arm, as he lead her outside and down the stairs. Once she was touching the ground, she let out a sigh, feeling a little tired from walking down the stairs.

"I got your spicy barbecue sauce." Letty said, as she placed it on the table.

"She doesn't need to be eating spicy food." Mia scolded, causing Eden to groan.

"She does if she doesn't want that baby to be celebrating their first birthday in her belly." Letty retorted, and Mia rolled her eyes.

"Food's almost done," Brian announced,"You should claim your seat before Roman gets back with your juice." He added, causing Eden to chuckle.

Roman was definitely one of her favorite people. He could make her laugh, even when she was having a hard day, he could make her laugh. He was also really good with Elle and Brianna. The girls absolutely loved their crazy uncle Roman.

"I sit next to Mommy!" Brianna exclaimed, as the four year old ran over to the seat next to her mother.

Han came over and grabbed the small juice box from the other side of the table and slid it over to Brianna.

"Thank you, Daddy." She commented, giving a cheeky smile.

Eden had her back to the door, as she picked at the pickles on the table in front of her. Mia swatted her hand away, and Eden gave the girl a glare. Barely a moment later, Han came over to the table with two plates. He set the plates down in front of Eden and Brianna, before he went back over to the grill and grabbed the one he had made for Elle.

The three girls were able to start fixing up their burgers the way they wanted them. Soon enough, everyone but Roman, was sitting at the table. Dom said grace, before everyone was allowed to eat. Eden had just taken a bite of her hotdog, when someone grabbed her shoulders.

"Got your juice!" Roman exclaimed, as he grabbed her shoulders.

Eden let out a small scream, before her eyes went wide and quickly she glanced down. She swallowed the food in her mouth, before she turned to Roman.

"You did it!" She exclaimed, making his eyebrows furrow.

"Did what?" He asked, and she chuckled.

"My water broke." She said, and everyone else at the table looked at her with wide eyes.

"It's baby time!" Tej exclaimed, but Eden held up her hand.

"First let me finish this hotdog," She commented,"Brian's such a good cook, and I'm starving."

"I'll go grab her bag," Han said,"you watch her. You're the reason her water broke." He added, as he pointed at Roman.

The bald man simply nodded, as he opened a bottle of juice for Eden. Once she had finished her hotdog, she allowed Roman to help her stand up.

"I need to change." She commented, making Roman shutter.

"I've got a dress in the house." Mia said, quickly standing, and running inside.

Mia and Han came back at the same time, and she brought Eden to the garage to change. Dom shut the door to the garage, as Mia and Letty helped her change. Once she was changed, everyone climbed into cars to head to the hospital.

"I've got the girls for you guys. You two just  worry about the baby." Dom said, as they entered the hospital.

"Want me to come with you?" Mia asked, and Eden nodded.

Mia and Han were in the room with Eden as she got her epidural, and barely an hour later, she was giving birth. Since it was her second baby, she felt like this time her delivery was a lot faster. She didn't feel like it was taking hours like she did when she had Brianna, but she also wasn't in a real hospital when she had her daughter.

"He's adorable." Mia cooed, as the newly cleaned baby was laid in Eden's arms.

"He's so tiny." Han murmured, making Eden chuckle.

"Want me to go get the others?" Mia asked, and Eden nodded.

Mia left the room, and soon came back with a crowd of people. Everyone cooed over the baby, especially the girls. They loved their new little brother, and it was evident with the big smiles on their faces.

"What's his name?" Brian asked, as he admired the little boy in his sister's arms.

"Everyone, meet Axel Nicolas Lue." Eden said, as Han kissed her head.

"You and your eighties hair bands." Brian joked, and she gave him the finger.

"Welcome to the family, Axel." Dom stated, a smile on his face.

Han and Eden had officially added a new member to the ever growing Fast Family...