BEFORE YOU READ

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends!

So, there are a few important things you guys need to know before you read. Please make sure to read the notes before the story, so you won't be confused later on.

1.) This story is an AU, meaning ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, so there's going to be changes from the original storyline of the movies. Please don't argue with me about what did or didn't happen, this is a fanfiction for a reason. (For example, Han doesn't save Elle until after he faked his death. Also, Elle will be younger for this story when F9 happens.)

2.) There will be triggering situations in this story, so please read with caution. Triggers may include; death, ab*se, crude language, blood, depression, and anxiety. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING! DO NOT REPORT MY STORY!

3.) There will be smut in this book, or possibly just suggestive language that implies smut. With that being said, please be 17+ when reading, or read on your own accord. DO NOT REPORT MY STORY. The smut and/or suggestive chapters will have gifs that are a little suggestive.

4.) The OC is played by Florence Pugh, but not all the gifs are of her or Han, the gifs just happen to go for the idea of the chapters. Please do not complain about the fact that they're not the ones in the gifs, otherwise you will be BLOCKED.

5.) I won't be putting pictures of outfits in this story, but if that bothers you or you find an outfit that matches my descriptions, you can put the links in the comments.

6.) Do not bully each other in the comments, and don't try to bully me. I will handle it my way, and I am know for being a real bitch. If you're going to bully each other, take it into someone else's comments.

Anyhow, if you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask. If you have any comments, the comments section is always open. I appreciate all of you, and love to hear from you!

- Youngblood Xxx