Chapter Four

Eden and Han had to check into their hotel room the moment they got into the town their mission was based in

Eden and Han had to check into their hotel room the moment they got into the town their mission was based in. The names they were using were Rick and Anna Avion. Little Nobody had come up with the names, which was why they weren't amazing. Mr. Nobody always had better luck picking names.

Once they were checked in, they headed to their hotel room with their luggage in hand. Neither was happy when they seen there was only one bed in the room, but what could they expect? They were supposed to be married, meaning they didn't need a room with two beds. At least the bed was a king size, so it didn't have to get too awkward.

"I'm going to shower. I didn't get a chance to this morning." Eden commented, as she opened her luggage and grabbed some things to wear.

"Want me to go out and pick up some food?" Han asked, and she shrugged.

"If you want," She answered,"I'm good with anything. This place might have room service."

"I'll check, if not I'm getting Chinese." He replied, and she agreed.

Eden took a quick shower, since she didn't want to take too much time. She didn't want her food getting cold, and she didn't want Han to need the bathroom, but she was taking too much time. Once she was dry, she slipped on her matching black bra and panties, before slipping on some grey shorts and a white tank top. She dried her hair a little bit, then proceeded to quickly braid it to keep it out of her face.

She stepped out of the bathroom just in time to see Han coming back into the room with takeout bags in his hands. Not only did he have Chinese, he also picked up some snacks and a twelve pack of soda. She gave him a smile, as he set the stuff down on the small table near the wall. He brought the soda over to the mini fridge, and proceeded to open the box and pop all twelve cans into the fridge.

"I got two cold drinks in the bag with our food, I just figured we needed drinks to last us a couple days. There another pack of drinks in the car, but I didn't have enough hands." He said, causing her to chuckle.

"These should be fine for now, we'll get the others when we need them." She answered, and he nodded in agreement.

"I wasn't sure if you could handle spicy stuff," He smiled sheepishly,"So, I got general tso's chicken, shrimp fried rice, and sweet and sour chicken." He commented, as she grabbed the takeout from the bags.

"I can eat a lot, but if it's too spicy, sometimes it makes me sick." She replied, and he chuckled.

"You want to just sit at the table and share the food?" He asked, causing her to nod.

"Chopsticks or forks?" She asked, as she placed the fortune cookies on the table.

"Chopsticks." He replied, and she handed him a pair.

The pair ate in silence, enjoying the taste of the food that was in front of them. Eden turned on the TV and they watched as a new episode of Hell's Kitchen played on the screen. Eden was a huge fan of Gordon Ramsey, though if he yelled at her, she'd knock him out.

"What's your fortune say?" Eden asked, as Han opened his fortune cookie.

"Everything will work out for the best." He read, and she rolled her eyes.

"That's so blah." She replied, causing him to look up at her.

"What's yours say than, smartass?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You excel at pleasing others," She read, then shook her head,"I want a do-over," She grabbed another,"Somebody appreciates the unique you."

"Well, I know where we shouldn't get fortune cookies anymore." Han joked, causing her to laugh.

Eden began to clean everything up, since she and Han had managed to finish all of the food. Once everything was clean, she went over to her luggage and dug out a journal. She grabbed a pen, and went over to her bed with the journal. Sitting on the bed, she opened the journal and flipped to the next page that was empty. As she began writing, Han looked over at her with a curious look on his face.

"What are you writing?" He asked, causing her to look over at him.

"Ever since the day I watched my own funeral and seen the way my brother was handling it, I started writing in a journal. Every night before bed, I'd write in the journal, telling Brian about my day, as if he was going to read it one day. The first journal that I started writing admits that I faked my death, and who had planned to kill me. If one day I did die, I wanted Mr. Nobody to send them to Brian, or if one day I went home, I would give them to Brian to read, so he'd feel like he didn't miss out on much in mine and Brianna's lives." Eden said, and Han smiled.

"That's sweet. I think Brian will appreciate it when he eventually does get to read it." He replied, causing her to sigh with a nod.

"At this rate though, I have a feeling he'll be getting it from Mr. Nobody when I mess up and get myself killed. At least I know Bri will be in good hands." She commented, making the smile disappear from Han's face.

"You can't think like that, Eden. I will make sure you're the one that gives him the journals. You will see your brother again one day, I promise." He said, and she smiled.

He didn't know just how much that promise meant to her. She truly felt touched that someone cared enough about her, or maybe her brother, that they'd promise to protect her and bring her home. She just hoped that she wouldn't disappoint him by dying on his watch...