Chapter Thirty Five

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." Tej murmured, as he seen Han walking towards him and Elle with Eden in his arms.

"I-is she dead?" Elle asked, but Han shook his head.

"No, but we gotta get her to the hospital, now." Han replied, as he headed to the door.

Tej radioed the others, telling them that they had found Elle, but that Eden was hurt. He didn't really explain, but he did say they were headed to the hospital with her. Tej helped Han get Eden in his car, before he climbed into his own with Elle in the passenger seat. The four were peeling out of the lot by the time the others got to their cars.

Han drove faster than he had ever driven in his life, but he felt like it wasn't fast enough. Eden's blood was soaking his pants, as he tried to old pressure on the open wound. The moment he pulled up the hospital, Tej was right behind him, helping him get Eden out of the car. Elle had ran inside yelling for help, telling them that her mother was hurt and not awake.

Quickly, doctors and nurses ran over with a gurney. Han laid Eden on the gurney and tried to follow, but the nurses told him that he had to stay back. Eden was rushed into the emergency area, while Han was forced to stay back in the waiting room.

Eden's blood was all over him, as he tried to not flip out in the hospital. Elle had tears rolling down her face, as Tej held her and tried to calm her down. Brian, Dom, Letty, Ramsey, and Roman soon arrived as well. They ran inside to find Tej, Elle, and Han without Eden.

"What happened?" Brian asked, his voice cracking.

"I don't know," Tej replied,"I think he found her unconscious and bleeding."

"Has anyone come out and said anything yet?" Dom asked, but Tej shook his head.

"Han, man, I think you should clean up. You're covered in her blood, and I don't think that's helping you or Elle." Letty commented quietly, as she rubbed the man's shoulder comfortingly.

"What if they come out before I get cleaned up?" He questioned, his voice so low and broken that it hurt Letty to hear him speak.

"Theh won't," She replied,"Just let me see if they have a shower you can use real quick."

Letty went to the front desk and asked a nurse about a shower, and the lady was quick to show Han where he could wash up. She left some bodywash, shampoo, a wash cloth, a towel, and a biohazard bag for his clothes. He could see the look of sympathy on the woman's face, and that hurt more. He didn't want sympathy, he wanted Eden to be fine. He couldn't believe he had let her go off on her own. He should've stayed with her, even though she didn't want him to.

With a shaky breath, Han turned on the water and let it heat up. Before he could start stripping out of his clothes, he heard a knock on the door. He peeked his head out, and there stood Roman with a bag in his hand. Han immediately recognized it, and knew it held some of his clothes. He also recognized the tear streaks on Roman's face, which made Han feel worse, knowing that he had promised her brothers that he'd protect her, yet here she was in the hospital.

"Thanks." Han murmured, and Roman simply nodded in return.

Han closed the door and locked it, before he stripped out of the clothes that were covered in blood. He placed the clothes in the biohazard bag, before he stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water to cascade down his back. He watched as the water turned pink as it mixed with the blood, and slowly went down the drain.

Han washed his hair and body twice, feeling like the blood was forever imprinted on his skin. He stood in the shower and cried his eyes out for a moment, using the wall to hold himself up as his emotions overtook him. He was devastated with everything that happened. He didn't know how to feel or what to do. He had carried his girlfriend into the hospital, and he wasn't sure if she'd ever make it out.

His heart was aching, and his body felt like it was being torn apart by his anger, grief, stress, and worry. He felt like all of his emotions were hitting him like he was a punching bag, except he couldn't get away from them. He felt like he was drowning in them, but there was nothing to save him.

After a few moments of letting his emotions win, he forced himself out of the shower. He dried himself with the fluffy, white towel, before he slipped on new clothes. He didn't worry about brushing his hair or making himself look like he wasn't an emotional mess. He just wasn't covered in blood anymore, and that was the most anyone could ask of him.

As he opened the door, the same nurse walked by and offered to take his blood covered clothes and dispose of them. It was hard for him, but he handed them over to her, and allowed her to discard them in a safe and clean way. He definitely didn't need them anymore.

He then headed back to the waiting area where the others were. As soon as he approached the area, Brian walked over to him and wrapped him in a hug. Han wasn't the biggest fan of affection, unless it was from his girls, but he accepted this hug without a single disagreement. He needed the hug, truth be told, and he knew Brian did, too. They were both hurting over the same person, and they didn't know what was going to happen to her. They just had to allow themselves to hope for the best...