Chapter Thirty Three

"They were here for the computer, which means they had to have known what was on it

"They were here for the computer, which means they had to have known what was on it. They had to know we hacked into their servers." Eden announced, as Han cleaned the blood from her face.

"Did they get Tej's computer?" Roman asked, but Han shook his head.

"No, Miss Badass over here kicked their asses before they could get away with the computer." He said, giving his girlfriend a cheeky grin.

Eden chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully at the man. She really loved him, and every time he joked with her, it made her fall for him just a little more.

"Where is the computer?" Tej asked, looking over at Eden.

"I hid it," She answered,"I did pretty good for such a small time frame."

"Can you go get it?" He asked,"They might try to change plans now that they know that we know." He added, and she nodded.

"Come help me," She murmured to Han,"I have a general idea of where I hid it, but I'm not completely sure where it is."

"Great, you hid it from yourself, too." Roman complained, causing the woman to roll her eyes.

"Shut up." She grumbled, punching him in the shoulder, as she and Han walked passed him.

Once they were somewhat down the hall, they were fast to get to their room. Eden quickly closed the door behind them, and Han picked her up as soon as the door was closed. He attached his lips to hers, and carried her over to the bed. He laid her back on the bed, and he was quick to push her shirt up as they shared a heated kiss.

It didn't take long before their clothes were partly off, and things were very heated between them. They didn't take their clothes completely off, since they had to be quick. Even going fast, Han seemed to hit all the right spots. He knew every spot that made her toes curl and her back arch. With how fast and hard he was going, it didn't take long before Eden felt a knot in her belly.

She clenched around him and milked him for everything he had, and it wasn't a surprise when he came soon after. Quickly, they cleaned themselves up, before Eden bent down and pulled her bag out from under the bed. She opened it and pulled the computer from the bottom of the bag.

"You were so fuckin' hot when you were kicking ass." Han murmured, making the girl smirk.

"Save it for later, we'll continue where we left off." She replied, causing him to grin.

Han followed behind Eden, as she carried the computer into the main area. She handed the computer to Tej, and he was quick to open it and check the servers. Eden was worried that all the group would realize that she and Han had snuck off to have sex before grabbing the computer, but it seemed everyone was oblivious to the fact that any of thathappened, which she was definitely thankful for.

"Their plans changed. We gotta go now, otherwise they'll have her gone before we get there." Tej announced, and everyone was quick to grab their weapons.

In mere minutes, everyone was loaded into vehicles. Everyone drove quick towards the area that Tej had found for Elle. Eden was riding with Han, since they were a car short. She was originally supposed to take the car Mia took to keep Brianna safe. Eden didn't mind, considering the woman was protecting her little girl.

"Please bring a gun with you," Han commented,"I know you feel more confident with your knives, but I need to know you're safe."

"I hate guns," She complained,"but I guess I'll bring one. I won't use it unless absolutely necessary though." She added, and he nodded.

That was the best answer he was going to get, and he was going to have to deal with it. Eden was a tough nut to crack when it came to stuff like that. She was a very hard-headed and opinionated woman, and that was something Han loved about her, but not in moments like this. He wasn't always too happy when she fought him on things like this.

"What if we get there and we're too late?" Eden asked, her voice barely audible.

"Don't think like that, Eden. We'll get Elle back, and nothing is going to stop us." He replied, and she nodded.

"You're right, she's a little badass, there's no way they can keep her away from us." She said, causing him to smile.

"Exactly!" He answered, chuckling quietly.

Soon, they arrived in the area, and the group all parked near each other. They wanted to be close, so they could protect each other while running to their cars if need be. They planned for it all to go easier than that, but it didn't mean everything would go the way they want it to.

"Watch your six." Dom told the group, and everyone nodded.

Everyone began to place their weapons on their person, before they tried to storm the doors like the men did at the bunker. Yes, it wasn't a perfect plan, but it was definitely something that would catch everyone off guard inside of the building. That would hopefully help them find and save Elle without any major injuries taking place within the group...