Chapter 9

Another day in Gusu:

Morning Jingyi said Shizui, morning replied Jingyi.

Why you wake up this early today, asked Shizui.

Hh... What sorry sorry i forgot to tell you that we are leaving today.... Jingyi said felling guilt.

What?... For where we are leaving?and why didn't you tell me earlier..... Shizui asked shockingly.

Sorry sorry Shizui, last night Huanguang Jun said me that we will leave today, so tell you about that, but I forgot, sorry Shizui. said Jingyi.

It's ok I'm ready alright, but where we are going tell me... Shizui asked to Jingyi.

Huanguang Jun didn't tell me... said Jingyi.

It's ok he will now, but for now come with me to prepare fast, said Shizui.

***********

Elder Brother, where is uncle, asked Wangji to Xichen.

Wangji you know about his health, he is taking rest inside. said Xichen.

Ok brother, I was here to inform that we are leaving now, Wangji said to Xichen.

Take care of yourself too... Wangji, and meet soon.... said Xichen.

***********

Shizui, Jingyi come on let's go, we have to leave now.... said Huanguang Jun.

We are here Huanguang Jun, said Shizui, while running towards him and panting hard.

Stop it now and come faster. Huanguang Jun said and ordered.

They both nodded and leave GUSU, with him for a long journey.

**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**

YUNMENG

Lineage Temple:-

Sorry Shijie, but I can't say that, I tried my best but I can't, Jiang Wanyin thinks and controlled his tears, and turned back.

He took a cup of wine with servant.

It's your 18th death anniversary, this cup 🍵 of wine is for your honour, still I remember those days, when we both were enjoying the days in Yunmeng, you made Lotus soup for us and I was always feel jealous that you cared more him, ..... But whatever if the Wens didn't did that deeds,so you will alive, and he will also with us, neither I lost my golden core nor he had given me his and never we aparted like this....... SS SS(sobing) not our parents had to die like that...sobing 😭😭😭

That bastard Wens, Jiang Wanyin said angryly.

He spilled wine 🍷 on floor, sitted, and bow three times.

Suddenly, he shouted Brat* .....and servants entered the room.

Yes master! servant exclaimed with shivering hands.

Jiang Wanyin pointed to the right side of the room, and again shouted, "What is that? Didn't I told you to remove this stele of Wuxian, than are you crazy, he is alive, don't you know.

The servant nodded, while totally wet in sweat, and remove that stele.

[The room is totally brighten by the lamp, Jiang Wanyin looked at each an every, if they are blown, and leave the chamber.]

He went to his room, and put his sword on the table, he blowed all the lamp in the room and lyedown on the bed, remembering the old 😂, when they were teens and growing with each other, he remembered every good once in which his parents were always included, and slept with a hope, that he will meet again with Wuxian.

Thinking about the meet of these two love birds....
Just tell me if I should continue like first season, without any scenes, or add some scenes to make it like a BL 🤭🤭🤭

😝😝😝Tell me your suggestions 😁😁😁

Or m I, going to continue it with no scenes 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️🤧🤧

I had decided the entry of Wei Wuxian, but you have to wait for it 😁😁😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

Let me hide first, so I will be safe from your tomatoes and eggs 😂🤣😂😂