Chapter 15

After reaching at the place both the three of them shocked to death. ☠️

They saw that Jin Ling was in middle of a green formation, where as Shizui was out. And Jin Ling is attacking in air by the grace of illustion, while totally unknown of that he is hurting Shizui too with his strikes, while Shizui is trying his best to broke the formation, but his energy after so much strikes of "SUIHUA" is not sufficient to broke it out.

Bark Bark!! Fairy came behind from somewhere. And on other side, Jiang Wanyin and Lan Jingyi already landed from there sword looking at the same scene which other three had just seen now.

Suddenly, Fairy runs towards Wei Wuxian and TaiMin Jun, and both of them hide behind Huanguang Jun, while Wei Wuxian almost hang on him.

Lan Zhan!! save me, said Wuxian in baby voice.

TaiMin Jun was almost pale, looking like her soul left her body.

As soon as Jiang Wanyin find Wei Wuxian is scared with Fairy, he called her to himself.

Haash!! Wuxian thanked Jiang Wanyin informally by gestures.( It makes Jiang Cheng feel sooo happy after a long time).

We need to broke this formation, said Lan Wangji.

Hmmm... You know what we need to do, than let's do it, said Wei Wuxian while directly staring the person said TaiMin Jun, ignoring Lan Wangji, while he was so hurt due to his ignorance.

What are you going to do? asked Jiang Wanyin.

Look Jingyi come here, said TaiMin Jun.

And why should I obey you, demanded Jingyi.

You need to, if you want to save your friends, got reply by TaiMin Jun.

Huanguang Jun, I request you to don't bother yourself, it will take a lot of spiritual energy, said TaiMin Jun.

Yes, Lan Zhan, don't bother yourself, this time, please believe me, Ok? asked Wuxian.

[Lan Wangji nodded his head in Yes.]

A-Ying you know what you have to do, alright, and Jingyi, go behind Shizui, he will get hit, so you need to catch him. Okay? asked TaiMin Jun, and others nodded.

Jiang Wanyin, you need to help us, will you? Asked TaiMin Jun.

How many I? I will do anything to save them, said Jiang Wanyin.

Alright you need to whip this invisible barrier between Shizui and Jin Ling, said TaiMin Jun, while making others shocked, rather than Wei Wuxian.

What? Asked Jiang Wanyin in shock.

There is no time for that you need to help us for now, said Wuxian, and all nodded.

*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†
___________________________________________

Now, Wei Wuxian and TaiMin Jun are standing in just opposite to each other, while Jiang Wanyin in front of Shizui and Jingyi is back to him(Shizui).

When I count three, you all need to do it, quickly, at one time, said Wuxian and started.

Three, Two, One.....

As it counts till one, Jiang Wanyin strike the barrier,and as per the strategy, Jingyi was behind him so he catch Shizui, before he can fall on ground and bring him back, whereas at the same time, when these all happened, TaiMin Jun entered into formation pushing Jin Ling outside towards Jiang Wanyin.

Jiang Cheng catch him, shouted Wei Wuxian. And he catched him, while all of them surprised with this sudden action, which no one had guessed earlier.

As TaiMin entered the formation, she placed her sword in the center point of the formation.