Chapter 31

RECAP:

Whatever it is...!? At least we are together.... Hey hey, what am I thinking of? Wei Ying Wei Ying come to your senses, thought Wei Wuxian 🥲🤭.

Than please have some rest, your food will be delivered to your respective room, Xichen said politely.

Thank you Zewu Jun, have a good night, thanked Wei Wuxian.

Young Master Lan, let me help you, with your stuffs, while saying this Chi Nuan followed them, the trio of youngsters bow and left.

With that everyone left to their respective rooms Wei Wuxian left with Lan Wangji, and Song Lan to show his room by a disciple.

What was that, that happened here? Xichen thought and left for Hanshi.

___________________________________________

Thank you Lan Zhan! said Wei Wuxian.

'Mn'?

Aah! Thank you for helping me, but how do you know that I don't want Song gongzi near her, Wei Wuxian said while pointing towards a faint figure in Jingshi.

Wei Ying should not say thank you, replied Lan Wangji.

But how did you know, I don't want Song gongzi near her, you didn't tell me. Weiwuxian asked again.

If I have a Meimei, I would like to prefer the same, and also feel jealous with others, teased Lan Wangji.

Aaah! Lan Zhan! Since when did you started to tease anyone, from where did you learn this all, whined Wei Wuxian and scratched his nose in embracement.

Learned from Wei Ying. Lan Wangji replied without any shown emotions on his face.

Seriously!? Wasn't my fate is already teasing me, so now also started to tease me. Wei Wuxian whined but regret it soon.

I am Wei Ying, I - I...., shuttered Huanguang Jun.

Aaah, Lan Zhan, I am sorry, I was just kidding, I didn't want to hurt you, Wei Wuxian replied without let Lan Wangji to complete his sentence.

An awkward silence went in the room.

Knock knock

Come in, said Huanguang Jun, knowing that it would be only Shizui and Jingyi out there.

Huanguang Jun! Xian-gege! greeted two boys.

The room is ready, we can shift  TaiMin Jun there, said  Lan Shizui.

How far away the room is from here, asked Weiwuxian.

Just the next one, replied Lan Jingyi.

Hm, by humming Wei Wuxian get near the unconscious girl, only to lift her up in bridal style.

Wei Ying, do it slowly, okay? half questioned Lan Wangji, receiving a nod from Wei Wuxian.

The two entered in the Linshi with TaiMin Jun.

Wei Ying, lay TaiMin Jun on bed.

Don't worry, I will pick the needles in morning myself, and will again came to her realself. Chi Nuan assured Wei Wuxian who was still tensed.

Hm, please take care of her, by saying he left the room with Lan Wangji.

Everything will be fine Xian-gege, believe me, said Lan Shizui.

Yeah! I believe you, but I think it's almost your time for bed, you should leave. Wei Wuxian assured Shizui with his forever smile.

Huh! It's just past 8, we have still time, exclaimed Jingyi.

We have to arrange your room for me, Shizui replied.

Oh yeah! Let's go then. said Jingyi.

We should leave now. Shizui greeted the elders.

'Mn', replied Lan Wangji.

Bye! Good night. said Wei Wuxian.

With this the younger left the two elders alone in a silence.

You hungry? asked Lan Wangji.

Hm, little bit, replied Wei Wuxian.

Come I will made something. Lan Wangji said and marched towards Jingshi.

Aaah! Lan Zhan wait, I am coming. Wei Wuxian followed him back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You really are good in cooking, said Wei Wuxian while taking last bite.

Mn

Lan Zhan! Why 'mn' again, use some words, at least for me, whined Wei Wuxian.

Thank you! said Lan Wangji.

Huh! What? Didn't you said no formalities between us, said Wei Wuxian.

Mn

Lan Zhaaaaan! Again 'mn'. Wei Wuxian is sulking now.

Wei Ying, should behave well. said Lan Wangji, while doing dishes.

Aa! I am not behaving well now, you are so meaine Lan Zhan. Wei Wuxian whined again.

Wei Ying should sleep now. It's past 9 already. said Lan Wangji.

You are changing the topic now. Lan Zhan you are so bad, said Wei Wuxian.

Hm, Lan Zhan is bad. Now sleep, said Lan Wangji.

Where do you want me to sleep, Wei Wuxian teased Lan Wangji.

On my bed. We will share. Lan Wangji said shamelessly, his ears were already dark shade of red.

Oh! Didn't the great Huanguang Jun hate touching others. Wei Wuxian teased him again.

Wei Ying is not others. replied Lan Wangji.

Will Wei Ying regret his decision?

Oh! Than do Lan Zhan likes Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian asked, totally unaware of what is coming, oh ofcourse he is playing with Leo.

Yes, I like Wei Ying. The answer was out of sudden.

You...you really like me, now it was Wei Wuxian who asked the question shamelessly.

(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

Ahem! May you had enjoyed this chapter, yeah it was short and I am really sorry for that. I was too busy in Mid Terms these days so I wasn't able to post any chapter, but the terms ended today, ans I m back!!

By the way again the mains are coming, maybe I will disappear for sometime, sorry for that.......

Sorry once again....!

Here your gift is:

🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

May you have enjoyed!!

Bye 👋🏻👋🏻