Chapter 21

RECAPE -
Still foolish like earlier, someone said behind a pillar, he was listening everything, and now he also left.
______________________________________________________________________________________

In Morning

It's like always, perfect according to the automatic Lan clock, Shizui awake and did complete with his daily routine, and went out to see a beautiful view of sunrise, in Yunmeng.

He was waiting, if he can see another three members of their teen group, because it's already eight in the morning, but he can't see even Jingyi anywhere.

Now he was walking through the bridge, capturing a beautiful group of lakes, covered with Lotus, Lotus and Lotus, not even their leaves are visible properly, in the number of Lotus.

Suddenly a familiar figure caught his attention, when he continued towards the figure, he got knew, it was-

"TaiMin Jun".
But what she is doing here, thought Shizui.

He still continued towards her, and once he reached their he noticed she was sleeping silently, he tried to wake her up by called her name, without any response, now he was scared, because she wasn't even replying, so he went to Wei Wuxian's room.

He knocked the door panickly, his face was showing every emotion of fear.

Xian gege... Xian gege, he spoke.

After maybe seven to eight time when he did the same, than

Cccoming, coming, replied Wei Wuxian.

He opened the door in his inner robes, still looking sleepy, no doubt he was sleepy, it's of course still morning.

What happen!? asked Wei Wuxian in his sleepy voice.

Xian gege, actually I saw TaiMin Jun near Lake, she wasn't replying, said Shizui.

This got his attention, because he knows her well, even if she is sleeping till now, she could have replied once atleast, but why she di...? He ran towards the lake, when Shizui stop him.

Xian gege, your robes.... and shoes, Shizui almost shouted, he noticed a terror in Wei Wuxian's eyes, the terror of losing someone.

Shizui didn't have to repeat himself again, because Wei Wuxian already took his outer robes, and shoes in his hand, and than ran away in flash.

He didn't tied his outer robes properly, he had a shoe in his hand which he is trying to wear, while running towards lake.

Once he reached their, he called her, but she didn't replied.

On the other side of the dock, Twin Jades are arriving, with their own conversation, without having sense that they are almost collided by Wei Wuxian.

Zewu Jun, greeted Wei Wuxian with a bow, while Shizui silently bowed to both Zewu Jun and Huanguang Jun.

At least have some shame, you could have said Huanguang Jun or Sandu Shengshou, but you involved Zewu Jun in your tricks, .....even he is not here though,..... How shameless you are, aren't you!? said TaiMin Jun, who is still hanging on dock walls like a corpse, still sleeping.

The Twin Jades exchanges their looks and than to Wei and Shizui.

A-Ying what are you doing? Don't pull me back, I want to be here, leave me, requested TaiMin Jun.

That's... That's not me..... That's... don't move...you, you stammered Wei Wuxian, who is now hanging on Lan Wangji.

TaiMin Jun suddenly looked back, and -