10

Excuse any mistakes, I rushed.

Salt Lake City, Utah
February 1st

8:00am

MAKING HER WAY INTO HER NEW WORK FIRM sage heels clicked on the marble floors, the tall windows surrounded the place. The sun peaked through every inch of the place. The decor was so modern and elegant.

"Hi! You must be Ms.Emline?" The front desk receptionist spoke excitedly, she were an older black woman who looked as if she worked the front desk for years, she was beautiful and welcoming.

"Yes ma'am! I am she, nice to meet you. You're so beautiful by the way." Sage spoke back smiling ear to ear, she tend to be very sweet and kind with people on the regular but when someone is just as nice it makes her inside literally smile, she loved positive energy.

"Aww thanks dear, you're very beautiful yourself. I can say i looked just as beautiful 20 years ago" she laughed " I'm Ms.Mable! I was told to guide you to your office"

"Okay Ms.Mable after you my girl!" Sage followed the older woman to the elevator where she then clicked the button for floor 38.

"Oh wow, I'm very far up" Sage nervously laughed, she didn't fear height but any normal human will feel that that was pretty far up.

"oh yes my dear! Imagine being on floor 50, that's where the CEO and the board meets. It's so wild up there chile in my opinion"

"Okay here we are, follow me to your lovely office"

"oh wow this is beautiful" Sage admire the personal space she had, it was bigger than the one she had in Baton Rouge for sure, she was loving it already.

"yes we had a designer, design it to your liking from the details you told us over the phone. Pink and white correct? Yes!"

"I love love love it! Thank you guys so much, I'm feeling loved and welcomed already!"

"Of course, I'll let you settle in and my old hag self will be back in the lobby. Call me if you need anything Ms.Emline"

"Aww thanks Ms. Mable"

11:00am

It was now 11am and Sage were having her first client for the day. She was very excited to step back into what she loved doing more than anything.

"Hey Ms. Emline! your 11:00 is here, want me to send him in?"

"him?" Sage slowly whispered to herself to her acknowledgment she asked for female clients until she was sure kaizen was comfortable with her going back to work knowing she was working with females and not males for at least the first 6 months.

"of course, send em in!" She smiled at her personal assistant that she had met shortly after settling in, Jayda.

Taking her notepad where she'd keep all her notes from each meeting with a client she grab her pin and sat down.

"Oh shit! I forgot to grab his folder" she quickly stood from her personal couch before grabbing the client file to quickly look over it before he'd come in.