9

Salt Lake City, Utah
January 16: next day

WAKING UP OUT HIS SLEEP Kaizen groaned before removing the pillow from off top his head, peaking over he viewed sage side of the bed, she was gone.

He instantly frowned, there was still some animosity between the two since yesterday. Sage never got the chance to fully speak to kaizen, he smoked his life away the whole night.

Reason to why he woke up at 1pm, which he didn't realize yet. "mane this guh hea, pisses me off mane" he slowly got up before making his way into their connected bathroom starting his morning routine.

Brushing his pearly white teeth Kaizen then flossed and made sure to pour mouthwash into his mouth before smirking in the mirror at his own complexion.

He could admit he once thought so low of himself, he use to be so insecure about his looks. He thought the dents in his forehead were ugly, He thought only diamond teeth will make him handsome, but now he knew truly that him no matter what, he was very good looking.

Going over to the shower he then started it up before taking off the polo boxers he only wore on his body. After 15 minutes he was done with his shower going over to his closet to put on a calm fit for the day.

He had on a red Celine beanie, with a red white and black graphic tee, black shorts, socks to match his shirt and low rise Amiri sneakers.

He had a calm fit on for the simple fact he had nothing planned for today

He had a calm fit on for the simple fact he had nothing planned for today. Realizing he hadn't been on his phone since he woken up he started to search for it.

Making his way back into the room, he notice the bed was fixed. Looking over by the window he spotted sage in a lounge fit as well, she looked peaceful as she cleaned up.

She had on a simple white body suit, with a fan of brown/gray joggers, white socks with beige colored yezzy foam runners to match

She had on a simple white body suit, with a fan of brown/gray joggers, white socks with beige colored yezzy foam runners to match. Her blonde hair bringing all the neutral colors together.