3

Salt Lake City, Utah
December 25 (6:00am)

HEARING WHAT SOUNDED LIKE AN ALARM Sage Groaned before feeling around for her phone, quickly dismissing her morning alarm. It was Christmas Day, one of her favorites.

This year was a little different, she didn't find herself as in the Christmas spirit because she still hadn't heard from her parents or any family from back home.

Feeling kaizen snuggle in her neck more she shook her head, if he could be in her skin he definitely would. They slept tangled up with one another kaizen whole head in her shirt.

"wake up du" she softly ran her fingers through his hair, planting soft kisses on his cheek. They had been doing good for the past week. Kaizen had been working on himself and listening to what sage issues were with him.

She loved that she can talk to him and he slowly and eventually fix his mistakes no matter what it is, after all she was once his therapist so they still from time to time had sessions.

[2 years ago]

"Hey girl you have a new client today, I have heard he's a famous rapper goes by the name NBA Youngboy. He's known for having anger issues and being in the streets heavy etc" Megan, sage receptionist rambled.

Sage had just walked into the office and before she head to her personal office she had to always check in to see what clients she had for the day.

"Then you have your normal 2:00, Steven the serial killer"

"Megan stop it! You know this is a judge free zone"

"What girl? That man is Crazy okay!" Megan the tall darkskin gossip about the many different clients Sage had overall since she'd been her assistant.

"anyways, I'll send Mr. Gaulden to your room as soon as he arrives"

"Thanks Megan" Sage walked away heels clicking on the marble floor before disappearing into her own office where it was homey and comfortable.

[flashback over]

"Stop moving—why you tryna leave me?" kaizen groaned out feeling sage body heat slowly move as she tried her best to get from under kaizen so she can start her morning routine.

"It's Christmas baby! And I have to get my day started, you can lay here...I'll be back okay?"

"five more minutes please ma'ma" he hugged around her waist making her pout "okay five more minutes kaizen then I seriously have to get up okay baby?"

Nodding his head he slowly drifted back to sleep, Sage huffed before laying down her hand wondering back into kaizen's hair as he slightly snored.

They went to sleep late due to kaizen having another mental breakdown this one worse than before. He couldn't shake top from his mind no matter how much medication he had taken that day.

He destroyed his whole studio room, broke some of the pictures that hung on the wall, he went into destruction mode. Sage locked the house down
So he wouldn't leave but she watch from afar being it wasn't nothing she can do until he snaps back into himself.