4

Salt late city, Utah
The next day (10:00am)

FINISHING UP HER LAST EDGE sage sighed finally happy with how her natural hair had come out

FINISHING UP HER LAST EDGE sage sighed finally happy with how her natural hair had come out. She'd took her frontal wig off earlier and decided to wash her natural hair before putting it in a slick ponytail.

On her body she wore skims the white/beige set, on her feet she wore Chanel slides that matched. Today was a chill day for her.

Kaizen and his friends party and stayed up the whole night throughout the house so she barely slept, she woke up early to run some errands but decided to clean before she left knowing the boys left the house a mess downstairs.

Walking out their bathroom sage small body entered the room her and kaizen shared before staring at a slumped kaizen. He snored with his mouth open and his hands inside his boxers, the only thing on his body.

Shaking her head at him she exit the room. She was upset with herself, if she'd known kaizen wouldn't immediately went back into his old habits as soon as she allowed his friends to visit she wouldn't have made the call with his probation officer.

She thought it would've been something to cheer him up which it did but the drugs and stuff is what she did not expect to happen.

She could smell the lean and weed all over kaizen breath when he came into the room last night, he was acting slower than usual and his pupils was so small.

He could get drug tested and thrown back into jail and that's what she was afraid of, his annual drug test was 4 days away and it was no way his system would be clear by then.

Making it down the last step she glanced over her house making a mental note of that needed to be clean before cleaning it.

Listening to some of her favorites SZA, Summer walker, Jhené Aiko, Tink, Mariah the scientist, Brent Faiyaz, and Frank Ocean she was done under a hour.

The house smelled like a spring cleaned house the way she liked it, lighting one last candle she headed into the kitchen to cook brunch seeing it was only 11:30.

Taking out some bacon, eggs, bread to make French toast with, sausage and fruit she begin to cook. Taking about 5 eggs out the court she cracked them before mixing them into a bowl with salt and pepper and a little milk.

Going over to the hot skillet she placed the bacon inside with a little olive oil and on the other skillet she did the same with her sausages.

Quickly doing her batter for the French toasts sticks she begin dipping and then placing them into the pan so that they can toast and cook evenly.

Going into the refrigerator she grabbed OJ and Apple Juice before placing them on the counter. She then grabbed her fruit the pineapples, strawberry, green and purple grapes, kiwi, mango, and watermelon. She cut and diced them all into a mini fruit salad.

𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara