8

Salt Lake City, Utah
January 15

JUMPING OUT HER SLEEP sage hurriedly enter her rooms connected bathroom immediately rushing to the toilet to empty her stomach. She had got a weird feeling in her sleep and before she knew it her mouth begin to water.

Groaning as she continued to let all the substance out she gagged just looking the toilet taking a brief smell of the foul smelled vomit. She stood up feeling herself being lightheaded and nauseous but decided to continue on.

She quickly brushed her teeth and looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't feeling to good but she still looked pretty as kaizen would say.

It was 4am in the morning and her and kaizen had just went to sleep around 12 so he was still asleep peacefully. Sage made a mental note to make an appointment with her doctor real soon.

Entering her bedroom again she smiled at the sight of her boyfriend now on her side of the bed as if he was searching for her warmth in his sleep. Climbing back into bed she scooted kaizen over the best way she could.

Getting under the covers she stared up at the ceiling with so many thoughts going through her head, she was hoping it was just a minor sickness that'll soon be gone.

She wasn't possibly thinking of a baby, it wasn't something she could see happening. She had been careful and cautious when taking her plan b's after sex with kaizen.

She wasn't on birth control because she didn't like the side effects it caused on a woman's body, so she figure she'd just maneuver her way with plan b. It had been working for 2 years so couldn't see why it'll stop now?

"why you up?" Kaizen softly spoke as he wrapped his around sage, laying his head on her chest like a big baby.

"just thinking, go back to sleep bub" she softly spoke before rubbing her hands through his thick hair and kissing his forehead.

"you good? wanna talk about it?" Kaizen been around her long enough to know when something was wrong with sage, she wasn't the type to just be up randomly at night when she was sleep she'd sleep all day if she could.

And just thinking? Kaizen knew she was a talker, she can talk his ears off about anything that came to mind which he didn't mind at all but for her to not spark the conversation and tell him she's just thinking, he knew something was up.

"baby I said I'm okay, just go back to sleep" sage softly smiled "I just— I don't feel good but I'll take some medication tomorrow and should be okay, okay?"

Reading over her facial expression kaizen tried to read her body, to determine did he want to make her tell him or just let her tell him whenever she was ready, about whatever was bothering her.

"aight, gimmie kiss if you okay"

Grabbing his chin she planted multiple kisses on his soft plumped lips, he slid his tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss wanted to feel all her emotions in it.

"omg kaizen! your gonna suck all my face off damn" she squealed pulling apart from the kiss feeling herself soon run out of breath if he kept sucking her tongue the way he was.

"mcht shut up"

"I won't hurt you if you don't hurttt me" kaizen walked through the large home repeatedly signing unreleased songs of himself.

"omg babe" sage whined considering she was on the phone a company trying to figure out when she was going to be able to return to her career of therapy. She enjoyed the small retirement but now she was tired of staying home doing nothing.