Sara ka Sara Sach

The air in the cricket dressing room buzzed with anticipation, the energy of the upcoming match palpable. However, my mind was consumed by a storm of emotions, fueled by the relentless rumors surrounding Shubman Gill and Sara Tendulkar. Unable to carry the weight of uncertainty any longer, I sought refuge in the familiar presence of my best friend, Ishan Kishan.

As I sat on the bench, my gaze fixed on the floor, Ishan approached with a concerned look. "Ads, what's eating at you? You seem miles away."

A heavy sigh escaped my lips. "Have you heard the rumors about Shubman and Sara Tendulkar? It's everywhere, and it's driving me crazy."

Ishan's understanding gaze met mine, and he settled beside me. "Ah, the gossip mill. Don't let that bother you. You know how the media loves to spin stories."

"It's just... it's hard not to think about it," I admitted, the vulnerability in my voice unmasked.

Ishan placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Ads, you know Shubman. He's not the kind to play around. Why don't you talk to him about it?"

Before I could respond, Shubman entered the dressing room, sensing the tension. Ishan shot him a knowing look, and, with a subtle nod, he excused himself, leaving us alone.

"What's going on, Ads?" Shubman's voice was a gentle anchor in the midst of my swirling thoughts.

I hesitated, but the need for clarity overpowered my reservations. "These rumors about you and Sara... it's been bothering me, Shubman."

His eyes softened, and he moved closer. "Ads, there's nothing between Sara and me. I don't know where these rumors started, but I want to make one thing clear – I like you, only you."

Ishan made a swift exit, leaving Shubman and me alone in the quiet corner of the dressing room. Shubman took my hands in his, his eyes locking onto mine with unwavering sincerity. "Sara and I are just friends. I've been wanting to tell you that I really like you, Ads. These rumors are baseless."

A warmth spread through me as I absorbed his words. "Really?"

"Really," he affirmed, leaning in with a tenderness that spoke volumes. His lips met mine in a kiss that held promises of reassurance and authenticity.

The dressing room, once tense with unspoken worries, now echoed with the soft murmur of our shared confessions. Shubman and I, surrounded by the paraphernalia of cricket, found solace in each other's arms. The "sara ka sara sach" unfolded in whispered assurances, lingering cuddles, and a kiss that sealed the truth of our connection amidst the cricketing chaos.

Author's note: Thank you for reading!! please do vote and comment:)