Captain Gill!!

Adhira Noor, the senior analyst for the Gujarat Titans, was buzzing with excitement as she stood outside Shubman Gill's room. She clutched a bouquet and a card in her hands, ready to surprise her boyfriend on this special day. Shubman, at just 24 years old, had been named the captain of the Gujarat Titans, a momentous achievement in his cricketing career.

She knocked on the door, her heart pounding with anticipation. Shubman opened the door, a grin spreading across his face when he saw Adhira standing there with the flowers and the card.

"Congratulations, Captain Gill!" she exclaimed, handing him the bouquet.

Shubman chuckled, "Thank you, Adhira. I couldn't have asked for a better surprise."

Adhira beamed at him, her eyes sparkling with pride. "I knew you could do it. You're going to lead the team to greatness."

Shubman pulled her into a warm embrace. "I'm lucky to have you by my side, supporting me every step of the way."

Later that evening, the couple celebrated in the cozy confines of their room. The soft glow of fairy lights illuminated the space, casting a warm and intimate atmosphere. Adhira had prepared a small cake, and they clinked glasses in a quiet toast.

"Here's to new beginnings," Shubman said, his eyes fixed on Adhira.

"To Captain Gill," she replied, raising her glass.

After they enjoyed the cake, Shubman pulled Adhira into his arms. They swayed to the imaginary music, their hearts in sync with the joy of the moment. Shubman cupped Adhira's face, leaning in for a sweet and celebratory kiss.

As they broke the kiss, Shahneel Gill, Shubman's elder sister, walked into the room, her eyes widening in mock surprise. "Well, well, what do we have here? The newly appointed captain and his lovely analyst celebrating, huh?"

Shubman and Adhira blushed, caught off guard. "Shahneel!" Shubman stammered.Shahneel couldn't help but tease them, a mischievous grin on her face. "I should have knocked, but I couldn't resist witnessing the historic moment. Captain Gill, getting cozy with his number one fan."

Adhira playfully nudged Shubman, and they all burst into laughter. Shahneel joined in, her teasing turning into genuine warmth. "Congratulations, little brother. You deserve all the happiness that comes your way."

With that, the trio shared a group hug, savoring the joyous occasion. The room echoed with laughter and the promise of a bright future for Shubman Gill, the young captain, and his unwavering supporter, Adhira Noor.

Note: This is my first time writing a fan-fiction!! I am sorry for any mistakes and I hope you like it!! please leave any feedback and your support in the comments and vote by tapping on the star at the bottom of the chapter. Don't be a silent reader ;)