Chap 3: Swimming pool

"All right, back to your seats! The next video is about to start!" Bob declared.

Context: 5 days before May 1st

(A/N: idk if it really was 5 days before may 1st but im just gonna go with this)

"Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

While arriving at school, Ike called out to Yamauchi with a smile on his face.

It's unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the entrance ceremony. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived at school right before the bell.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

"Yup, this school's the best—swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

At this, every single girl turned their heads towards Ike made a disgusted face. They tried to find Yamauchi but couldn't.

"H-hold on! I've changed! I'm not as much of a pervert anymore!" Ike frantically tried to save himself from the girls' wrath.

"Not as much of a pervert? That means you still are one, doesn't it?" Kei said.

"E-etto..." 

I feel sorry for you, Ike. You've dug your own grave.

Certainly, swimming is taught to both boys and girls. In other words, Horikita, Kushida, and all the other girls are wearing swimsuits... and their skin becomes visible. The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement.

"You too, Ayanokoji-kun? I expected better from you," Horikita sighed.

On the other hand, I was still sitting in my chair, all alone. I have to be proactive in joining a group of friends. Fortunately, their conversation was paused, so I stood up. However...

"Oi, Professor. Come over here."

"Fufu, did you call me?"

A chubby boy, who apparently has the nickname "Professor", walked towards the ones that called him. I think his name was Sotomura or something.

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

"Ew, seriously?" All the girls, and even some girls, looked at Ike repulsively.

"Sotomura-kun, you better not agree," Shinohara glared at him.

By now, Ike and Sotomura were sweating bullets. 

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them."

The girls' glares deepened.

"Record? What are you planning to do?"

"Professor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'll try to take a picture."

"WHAT? HOW FAR WILL YOU GO?" The girls in class were grumbling and making a ruckus. 

"Boys, I have to warn you that these kind of actions can very well earn you a suspension, or even expulsion. Since nobody had reported this, you will not receive any penalties. But if I, or any of the staff, get whiff of this kind of acts in the future, we would have to punish you," Mashima-sensei scolded them.

"H-hai."

"... Oi oi."

Sudou also draws back from Ike's plan. If the girls find out it'll be a bloodbath. However, regardless of what they're talking about, I'm envious of their conversation. Must be good to have friends. I want friends too.