Chapter 8 "Mission Wave! Not sneaky enough!" Pt.2

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥........ 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨!, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭.

=

"I didn't escape!" (Talking)

'Oh no..'  (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬!" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Next Day-
-Council Room in Konoha-

It was way too early in the morning for a council meeting but Minato had demanded all council members to report immediately to the council room and although some council members would've refused at first, the ANBU that he sent to deliver the messages were dead serious on possible repercussions that would be implemented by the Hokage himself if they disobeyed his orders. So now here they were, waiting for the Hokage to make his entrance into the packed room filled with shinobi and civilian council members alike. They were all frustrated due to three things; they had been waiting for a few hours for Minato to arrive, they were tired because Minato had demanded an audience with them late at night and now it was early into the morning, and they didn't like to be ordered around since they were more used to doing that themselves.

"Where is he!?" Tsume shouted in anger. She was so tired and didn't appreciate being made to wait for someone else.

"I'm not sure but we have to be patient," Shikaku said tiredly, he felt like lead.

"This is absolute nonsense. If he expects us to be here on time then shouldn't he show the same courtesy?" Danzo said irritably from his sitting position.

"Chill man. I'm sure he had something to do," Choza said.

"Minato will hear from me about this," Koharu said, she didn't like this at all.

They were starting to get really irritated when suddenly they were blinded with a yellow flash and Minato finally made his appearance.

"Finally! Where have you been? We waited for hours!" Homaru said in annoyance.

"I decided to have a nice deserved nap. I just woke up a few minutes ago but dang was that a good sleep," Minato said happily. He purposefully made them wait for him for hours so he could annoy the crap out of them, he actually was asleep until now.