Chapter 2 "Team 7"

𝐀𝐍: 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐦𝐦𝐦𝐦...

"Hey Narumi" (Talking)

'What did he do?' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐭" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐇𝐨𝐰?' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=

He was going to be genin today. That's the first thought that came to his mind and he couldn't be any happier. He'd have missions that would take him out of this village and away from his 'parents'.

God, he didn't like those people. He went through hell because of their neglect and now they wanted to be a part of his life - after everything he had to endure because of them?

He hated them. He would go so far as to leaving konoha, but he couldn't because Ayame was like a sister to him and he couldn't bring himself to leave her. Plus where would he go if he left? He had no other places to go.

This means he'll be stuck at this hellhole, hell to the no!, he'll just have to find a way to leave konoha, he would just write letters to Ayame and old man Teuchi, but he's afraid his 'parent's' would use them to track him down. In fact they weren't parents for what they did, and he easily saw Naruko as the favourite that was chosen to live a good life while he suffered at the hands of the villagers. She had the opportunity to know what it was like to have a family; what it was like to be loved and comforted when she needed it, while he had none of those things - well, except for JiJi and Iruka but they still came a bit late into his childhood. Naruko was the favourite, not him, that's why they left him to rot so he didn't like her much either.

He decided to stop dwelling too much on these unwanted thoughts and look at the bright side of things. He was going to be genin! He beat the crap out of Mizuki to earn it and now he was one step closer of his life long dream of becoming Hokage. Minato wasn't his hero anymore. After everything, Naruto was surprised that he didn't despise the man. He was about to do his morning routine when a knock on the door stopped him.

He got out of his bedroom and made his way to the entrance and opened it.

"Hello-?" Naruto greeted but he was stopped by a small figure hugging his right leg.

"Nii-san! Nii-san!"

"Narumi!?" Naruto half-shouted, a bit shocked that she came so early in the morning. God they're gonna need atleast 5 ANBU's to look after this cute little tomato.

"Nii-san! Up! Up!"

"Okay okay" Naruto said as he picks her up.

"Hehehe nii-san, play!" Narumi shouted, hoping to play with her brother after being stuck in her house for a few days.

"Sorry Narumi, I'm heading at the academy for team placements, I can't play with you right now." Naruto said.