Chapter 22 "The Chunin Exams, A Sand friend" Pt. 2

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐤? 𝐄𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬!!.

=

"What?" (Talking)

'What?' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=

Gaara had experienced a very interesting day; everything happened so quickly that it took him a few minutes to process what had just happened. In the outside world everything seemed to happen in the blink of an eye. But within one's mind, time seemed to have stopped or never been. Looking back, it was all that transpired when he met those deep blue eyes. His consciousness was first drawn into a blank white space that was silent and consisted of nothing but a white, level planet that stretched on for miles in all directions. Secondly, the person responsible for everything, Naruto, the blonde with whiskers and quite small height for his age, accompanied with that irritating smile of his, he'll propably grow accustomed to it all in due time.

This incident was caused by the blond, who said that he was brought into this different world or as he would call it, the mindscape, to negotiate and make friends. He said that jinchuriki's, or those who are similar to them, should watch out for one another and that they don't have to be alone since they have each other. He listened, but there was one word that stood out above the others.

Friends.

That one word stood out for him the most. A friend. Something he had always yearned for when he was younger, and now, he was given the chance to be friends with a blond, a friend, with how everything just happened so fast, Gaara was surprised he didn't feel even the slightest of anger, stress, Frustration, or any other negative emotions that might have already triggered him into killing the blond right then and there.

Gaara had considered the blond's offer and of course accepted it; as a result, he was now friends with someone who could relate to him and his suffering. Even though they had only recently met, that was enough for them to form an unbreakable bond that would only get stronger with time. In less than five minutes, Gaara went from being the cold-blooded killer that everyone feared—a demon that hunted blood to feed his mother—to someone who was changed in less time than that after suggesting they should be friends with a short, blond kid who had whisker marks on both cheeks.