Chapter 1 "Naruto's 'Family' Returns"

"𝐀𝐍: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.𝐧𝐞𝐭 "𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐡𝐥𝐞" 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭?, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬?(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞"

"Hello there!" (Talking)

'Who's this?' (Thinking/Thought)

"𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=

Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's biggest knuckle headed shinobi, was sitting in Ichiraku's Ramen in deep thought. It wasn't a surprising sight to see Naruto thinking to himself and spacing out, after everything that had happened, people were surprised that he hadn't snapped and started killing random villagers, even if he was only twelve.

It all started with him being called to Sarutobi's office one morning after waking up with no food or water and the land lord demanding his pay or leave, in which he disagreed on both ends. It was a horrible way to start a day but it only got worse from there on.

As soon as he arrived at the Hokage tower he was greeted with Sarutobi himself outside, which was very rare because Sarutobi never had his meetings outside his office, let alone his tower. It was also the way Sarutobi looked at him as he asked on the progress of his education in the ninja academy. He was sure he saw pity and guilt in those old eyes as he told the old man how great he was becoming.

Then afterwards, he was escorted into the tower by Sarutobi, who apologised profusely on what would transpire, although the little twelve year old didn't know what to make of that. When they got to the office, Sarutobi told him to keep an open mind and he hoped that Naruto could forgive him one day before opening the door and changing Naruto's life forever.

When he walked into the office he was greeted with the view of the Yondaime, The Yellow Flash, his true hero, sitting in the seat that would originally be Sarutobi's place; there was a woman with him too, with long red hair and two kids at her side.

The first was a girl looked no older than three years old and had short red hair like the woman.