Chapter Thirty Two 🌹

While the chopper was going up, Xiao Zhan looked at Shadow that Yibo had tied to the tree.

"Don't worry about him," Yibp said when he saw that Zhan was still looking at the stallion.

"I'll have the staff get him when we get to the villa."

Zhan didn't answer and stayed looking out. He couldn't bring himself to look at Yibo. He couldn't believe the intensity of their lovemaking, on a bed of grass, with clothes on. And he couldn't believe his own response. He responded to

Yibo with a wantonness that amazed with himself.

Zhan flinched slightly when he felt Yibo's hand in his hair.

"I'm just removing the grass from your hair," Yibo teased gently as he showed him the blade of grass which only made Zhan's face redder.

Yibo look at Zhan lips, a little bit swollen from his kisses. He touches it that which slightly made Zhan gasp. It was like an electricity attached to him. And Zhan cursed himself, because they have just done with their intense lovemaking, and he shouldn't feel that way.

"H-how long will you keep me here, Yibo?" he asked to take his mind off the feelings.

"Not that I don't like it here, it's just that I have a job in Colorado and my little sister was left there. Besides—"

"Let's talk about that at home, Zhan," Yibo replied calmly and lowered the chopper slowly.

"Haoxuan told me that you didn't accept the allowance that was given to you monthly. Why?" asked Yibo.

Zhan sighed and looked outside again. He didn't answer. What will he say? He wants to preserve the moment that happened between them in the field and if the conversation goes back to the past, they might just fight. Yibo didn't force himself until they landed. Zhan didn't wait for his husband to come beside him and hastily jumped down the chopper.

Zhan was on the second step of the stairs when he noticed Lujin coming out of her room and holding her chest.

"Grandma?" He quickly came down again and attended to the old woman. Lujin reach out her hand to him. "W-what's going on with you Grandma?"

"Z-Zhan..."

Outside the house, Yibo heard Zhan's scream that made him run inside. He reached out to his husband holding Lujin. And the maids also ran to them together.

"Grandma!"

"Yibo, let's take her to the hospital, please!"

"T-take... take care of my... grandson, Zhan..." was the last thing Lujin said before Yibo could get close to them.

Zhan's eyes widened as he stared at the lifeless old woman on his lap. "N-no... no, please!"

"Oh, God!"