Prologue, Book 1, "The heir is born"

March 30th, 1977
Malfoy Manor

"You asked for me, my lord?" Asks Bellatrix, "Yes, I did Bellatrix. You see, I need an heir to take my place if something happens to me. Since you are my most loyal follower, I think you should have the honor of bearing my heir." Replies Voldemort, with a blank expression on his face "Thank you, my lord. Thank you for this tremendous honor." Bellatrix responds, both, honored that he chose her, and secretly glad she is going to bear a child of the dark lord.

Nine months later
December 31st, 1977
Malfoy Manor

"Keep going Bella, you're almost there" Narcissa says, comforting her older sister, who has been in labor for 10 hours. There are only a few people in the room to witness the child's birth: Bellatrix's sister Narcissa, her husband Rodolphus, Severus Snape, and the dark lord himself. With one last push, Bellatrix pushes out a baby boy, Severus cuts the umbilical cord, and quickly cleans up the boy via magic, he then puts the baby in his mother's arms. "What do you want to name him, my lord?" Bellatrix asks "I don't have time to name the boy, just name him and I'll make sure he'll be the most powerful being in existence." Voldemort replies in his usual cold demeanor. "How about Polaris?" Rodolphus suggests "I like that, Polaris Cygnus Lestrange'' Bellatrix responds to her husband's suggestion "Now that you've named the boy, I'll take him now." Voldemort says taking the baby out of Bellatrix's arms. Voldemort then disapperates with the baby in his arms, not to be seen for a week.

An hour after the birth
The Riddle House
December 31st, 1977

Voldemort makes the final touch to the potion, he looks at his son in a crib nearby, the boy's steel grey eyes were open, watching curiously. Voldemort takes a vial and scoops some of the potion up with it, he then gives it to Polaris, who's eyes quickly start changing color. Once his eyes became fully purple, Voldemort knew he successfully made it so his son didn't need to eat, drink, or sleep. He then took out his wand and muttered semper potens. After a week of spells and potions, Polaris was returned to Bellatrix without the need to sleep, eat, and drink as well as being able to hear things better than a dog, easily uproot a tree, and cast super powerful spells. Polaris is perfect.