Chapter Sixteen

Harry's POV:-

We joined everyone in the living room. They were exchanging gifts.

"Oh, Scarlett. You are looking really gorgeous in that dress!!" Mum said, coming towards us to hug Letty.

"Thanks Anne." Letty said, hugging her back.

"Sweetheart, if it's alright can you start calling me Mum? I am gonna be your mother-in-law soon. Only if you feel comfortable, though. Anne works fine, too." Mum said.

"I'll be happy to, Mum." Letty said, giving a cute smile.

"And, call me Dad." Dad said, coming towards us to ruffle her hair and side hug her.

I love the fact that she's comfortable with my parents.

Letty's parents were silently watching this interaction with teary eyed smiles.

"Ok, guys. Let's exchange gifts!!" I said, clearing my throat.

"Let's start with.......um......Noah!!" I said, looking at him as he quickly got down from the couch and ran towards me.

"What is it, Uncle Hawwyyy?!!" He asked, excited.

"Let's unwrap and see, little buddy." I said, handing him a wrapped box.

He sat beside me and started to unwrap it with his tiny hands. He looked at Letty for help when the tape got stuck in his hands. Letty just laughed at his cute behaviour and knelt down to rescue him from the tape monster.

"IT'S HOTWHEELS!!!! THANK YOU UNCLE HAWWY, I WUV YOU!!!!" He screamed, excitedly and came to hug me.

"Your welcome, Noah." I said.

Letty chuckled at him and said teasingly, "So, I am guessing you won't like my gift. I'll just return it to the shop tomorrow."

"Auntie Scawett!!! I pwomise, I will wuv your gift. Pleaseee give it to me!!" He said, giving her his best puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, alright, drama king. Here you go!" She said, handing over a big wrapped box to him.

I knew he would basically go nuts when he sees what's in the box.

"WAIT!!!! IS THIS THE NEW LAUNCHEW I WANTED?!!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, it's the same one." Letty said, laughing at his excitement.

"Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I wuv you so much, auntie Scawett!!" He said, wrapping his tiny hands around Letty's neck.

"Scarlett!! This is like the best gift ever!! Now Noah and I can play with these new toys." Skylar chimed in.

"I am so done with you guys, I won't even clean up the mess from now on. You and Noah will do it on your own." Emily said, acting mad, but chuckling later.

"Come on guys, let's be quick with the gift exchange. I am hungry!!" Skylar said.

"I agree with Skylar." Gemma said, dramatically.

Everyone exchanged their gifts and now only Letty and I were left.

"What did you get for each other?" Cassidy, Scarlett's Mom asked.

"I'll go first. He already gave me my gift earlier. It's this jewellery set!" Letty said, excitedly showing everyone her butterfly necklace and earrings.

"Ooooh, so that's why it took you long to come downstairs." Gemma teased.

"Alright Gems, let's stop right there. Or I am calling Michael. Right now!" I said, smirking at her.