-𝐎𝐇𝐑𝐖 - 𝐒𝐂;𝐏𝟑: 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭?

(yelloe yall my exams are finally overrr!!!!!!! so no more being lazy help- ANYWAYS this is part 3 of yk already anyways its almost my other stories' christmas chapters!! and im gonna watch myself being lazy over these days and very sorry that this is releasing very late at night but its still at dec 1 lol buttttttttt yep anyways enjoy the story!!)

"Here you go sir." Ivy took a look for the boss the filled sacks with a bunch of stuff that stole. "What are all these?" Their boss replied in confusion. "The things that you made us steal, and we made alot of thought about these so here it is" Lex replied. Their boss looked at them in confusion.

"Okay, now this is confusing you and also us because we also have no idea on what we just did." James said. "And we will accuse you a bit for this" He said. "You didn't text us that much info, so we didn't know anything about the mission, the person you told us on his or her's item got stolen and you didn't say on what are we supposed to do on the mission." Liam explained.

"But, on the other half we did get a little bit of trouble..well it's not little, intruders came into end almost out lives but we successfully escaped, so it's a crazy thing it's like the mission you gave us on me and Lex." Ivy said. "So I think that's all happened on our mission. Yes we all here in this room is a crazy thing and we could've died." She said.

"Oh? I thought I chatted you all the information you needed and I also did not know there were intruders came in to stop you. I'll call the superintendent. again very sorry for this unexpectedly thing that happened." While the group waited, they settled down of words and confusion after the explanation and mission happened.

"Okay, I am still confused on what happened in there, we could've died in there I swear." Ivy said. "We need to calm down first and I'm pretty sure we can trust our boss at this point, I just don't know about the superintendent at this time they are giving me the chills, like they are the ones that who most controls our missions and telling a thieve's boss on the info that they need to tell the thieve on what they are supposed to do and the info of their target." James said. "He's right though, I also don't trust the superintendent at this point too. Like some bosses are sometimes to say something that the superintendent didn't tell them, they are cheesy to be honest." Lex said.

"Let's just settle all of this down and whatever what they tell us, it's the result, not other else." Liam said. After minutes of waiting the group almost fell asleep. But after that they got the news from their boss it was confusing but shocking.

"So what is the news? Is it good or bad?" Lex questioned. "It's both. Can I start with the good news first or the bad news?" Their boss said. "Good news, we will just panic later." Liam said while the others agreed. "Okay, so for the good news the superintendent said it was very clear that you had strong data and network from your phones and also mine so in that case I sent the information very clear and sent. So for the bad news those intruders on Lex's and Ivy's mission where I separated you guys is after you, they are after you and I think they are the reason why your network got cut out after I sent the message. The reason why they are after you guys is unknown still. They are also after multiple of your fellow guildmates so I wish you and your guildmates a good luck and safety on your missions." Their boss explained.

"But how long were these intruders existed and why they wanted the thieve's mission to fail or target the objects that completes their mission?" Ivy questioned. "We still do not know. But they were available to catch thieves when our guild started and we do not know they want to catch you thieves, but unless a thieve or a group catches them then we would finally able to know why." Their boss replied.

"It is also impossible to catch them for a reason and it is also impossible if you try to copy their weapons and props to try destroy you." He said. "Well, thanks for the update and help you all got us. We will be heading home now." Liam replied.

With all that the group came to Liam's home safely and rested well together.

To be continued...

_____________________________
author's note:

sorry for the delays i have been lazy these days and this is a pretty short story so yeh anyways i hope u enjoyed the part and ill be preparing my other stories' cc this week tysm!! 💖

word count: 841