-𝐎𝐇𝐑𝐖 - 𝐂𝟐;𝐏𝟏: 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝?

After the incident last chapter their boss sent them to a mission, but wait..the mission is more different from the old missions they did before. The meaning of that is their boss still furious and the 2 partners will teach them a lesson? They will get separated or replaced? Or it's just another lesson that the boss wants them to know.

_________________

"You know, you shouldn't have said that even you we're whispering dudes have ears alright?" Lex said. "Come on, just get it over with. I mean do you really have to blame it ALL on me? I did set up the old ones but I swear Lex your the one who did it this time." James replied to Lex. "James, your being too childish and plus your not even trying to forget it."

"Whatever, plus we have a new mission anyway." Lex said while rolling her eyes. They both walked out and they went to their boss was talking to someone and he noticed them and said: "Ah! The troublemakers!" He said to annoy them, while Lex rolled her eyes and James ignored it.

"Anyways, both of you must know that you have a mission. But.. It's slightly more different than your "normal" missions." Their boss said. "What do you mean by "normal"?" James asked and Lex was curious too. "Oh, I forgot to mention that you will have new robbing partners! Because you know..for what you did and the other ones similar."

They we're both shocked and out of their minds of what their boss said. "WHAT?!" Lex shouted out while James had his eye wide open. "I'm sorry sir, but are you sure your not mistaken?" James asked while in shocked. "Yes, I know both of you are upset and still wanna be best friends and as partners but I hope you learned your lesson as this mission starts. But this will be a bit challenging..If one of you with your partners failed then your new partners will be permanently your partners." Lex and James we're shock but they felt guilty.

"I mean he is not wrong though, anyways he felt us guilty." Lex muttered. "But, this is not fair though." James said. "Yes, I know James you like me. Platonically. and as a robbery partner but this time it's different and we'll get to know more of these people around here." Lex replied. "Okay, fineeeeee.." James jeered out the word "fine". "Anyways, enough of these both of you will meet your new partners." Their boss said and the robbery partners followed them.

"Lex, meet Ivy Mallirose, And James I know your gay but I hope you'll work out with Mr. Liam Attliaur." Their boss greeted them out. "Oopsie, James has a little crush on Little Liam!" Lex said to tease James. "Shut up." James replied back. "Anyways, 2 of you partners will go on separate banks, Lex and Ivy you will be be getting a crystal and electronics for this and try not to get stuck in the room. James and Liam you will be getting jewelry and paintings. Both of you partners will go in separate vans I will text the names of the bank and directions good luck."

Both of the 2 thief partners got into their vans and drove to the banks as their boss texted them.

_________________

//**Lex and Ivy POV**\\

"I heard you and James are troublemakers." Ivy said while climbing to the wall to go at second floor. "Yeah, but our last mission it was me. Lex replied back. "I see." Ivy said in a curious tone. "So do you know Liam?" Lex questioned. "Yeah, I met him in kindergarten he is my childhood friend and we also met back in high school." Ivy explained. "Oh that's cool, anyways we're here."

Both of them hopped in the second floor where their target is.

"You go to the left door, i'll go right." Ivy said. "Look, I know it's the first part of this but, why are you like kinda of a pro in this?" Lex questioned. "Thanks for the compliment, not to brag but me and Liam, we we're here first before you and James came." Ivy said.

"Wait if my boss introduced you and your partner, then that means
your boss is me and James' boss?" Lex said. "That's right. We we're the first thieves by him. Anyways we are here. You'll grab the electronics and I'll grab the crystal."

Both of them got the targets until company got in. "Alright let's go and hoping the 2 boys got their targets too." Both of them went outside and ran to the stairs but the alarm started blaring.

"Shoot! Why did the alarm go off?" Lex questioned. "I'm sure it's the items when we got it, The objects I think will make the alarm go off and on." Ivy said. "Let's get out before company comes." Lex replied. As soon Lex said that she jinxed it. "Nevermind, let's go upstairs and break the window to get out." Lex said. "Too late for that, we are surrounded." Ivy replied. "Well, let's beat the shit out of them."

After the fight Ivy got hit by a gunshot on her leg but luckily she survived.

"Shoot! Ivy!, Hold on let me look for something to stop the bleeding." Lex got in the van and tried to look for something that can heal Ivy, and she found a medkit in the back. "Alright, I got a medkit I'll stop the bleeding first, clean and bandage."

After that they grabbed the things, got into the van and Lex drove. Ivy was still injured though.

To be continued............

______________________________________________________

ok so the reason why this is only part 1 it's because it's only ivy and lex's pov so the next part is now going to be liam and james' pov and yes this is inspired by a gacha series in the desc, idk why this was short but yes ik its a single pov

word count: 1005