-𝐎𝐇𝐑𝐖 - 𝐂𝟐;𝐏𝟐: 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝?

(ok finally part 2 is here!! i also wanted to focus on my other stories before chapter 3 starts on one hence like the pure spirit, the lost artificial object, etc.. and also my new story thats on my drafts!! also idk why but they both are 1989 coded 😭)

-This includes only james' and liam's pov the other pov is on part 1 btw!

_______________
"I wonder how are the girls are doing right now." Liam started. "Helloooooo??? James? Are you there? Are you dead or alive??" Liam asked.

*Why the hell did they partnered with me a man? Oh, is it because I can fail the mission so I can zone out any time I talk to Liam?* James asked in his mind.

"Am I supposed to do this mission all by myself or your just gonna stand there like "Damn I can just leave you shit there." Liam said trying to wake up James who had alot of questions in his mind. "JAMES I SWEAR I'M GONNA PULL OUT A STOP SIGN AND KNOCK YOU ON THE HEAD! WAKE THE HELL UP!!" (not me trying to remember that icarly gibby hitting spencer with a stop sign) Liam shouted and James knocked off. "O-oh uh I'm sorry.." James stuttered. "No, It's okay I was harsh." Liam replied..

"What happened? You zoned out or something?" Liam asked. "I did, now let's go find out target." James said. "Alright, I'll bring the weapons that actually destroy the whole bank or something." Liam replied.

"Frick! The doors lock it doesn't have a lock, keypad or anything that can unlock it..I'll just kick it." Liam said. "Wait don't! Last time I got a mission with Lex we were toast." James replied. "Oh thanks, are you like more than best friends or close friends with Lex by the way? Sorry if this question is offensive to you, cause' I don't know if that's the reason your zoning out." Liam replied.

"No, actually but your close it's actually another person though and I'm gay." James replied. Liam's face lit upped when James said the word that he is gay. "That's cool, I'm actually bi." James was happy when he said that, his heart almost stopped and he started to zone out again.

"Hello?? James you are zoning out again." Liam said. "S-sorry let's go before it's too late.."

*I didn't know he was bi..wait that means he likes girls too..maybe I'm just overthinking..* James think in his mind while they were trying to figure out how to get inside.

"How did you and Lex even complete your mission even you got trouble? Because I can't find a way to like open the door." Liam responded.

"Oh, well, she didn't want me to come since I caused the troubles on our old missions, and as soon she got our target she got locked out but I went there to help her by giving me the key under the door it was a small item but it wasn't key, so it's either we find an unlocked door but we can't like unlock the doors since I think the official owners of this bank can only unlock it." James said.

"Okay so let me get this straight, Lex got trapped in a door, she sled a "key" under the door, you went to unlock it, but I think you and Lex got trapped there and there's no possible way you could unlock it so she kicked the door and set all alarms meaning our boss knows that you got caught. And we are supposed to find a way in so it's a forgotten locked door or I think our boss just trolled us here so we would take forever." Liam replied.

"That's correct, all of that it's correct and I think we are supposed to find an unlocked door because I don't think our boss should troll us because he is the one who is behind our missions so I think any doors here on the floors is unlocked." James responded. "Damn, your a nerd, your more than a nerd than Ivy she always bossed me around." Liam replied.

"I think me and Ivy would be great partners in my opinion." James said to tease Liam. "Hey! Don't be like that, anyways let's go check the floors and see what's up." Liam said.

The bank had alot of floors it went up to the tenth, which James got scared because of heights, as they went to the 8th floor they find an unlocked door which they also had to go all they way down quickly to find where their target is.

"Alright, here an unlocked door, nice try nerd." Liam said to tease.
"Stop saying that I have name." James replied. "Even a nerd can't take jokes seriously like when someone picked your little book up." Liam responded and smirked. "Okay, you win now let's go find each floors and see where they keep the items." James said.

"Wait we have to go all the way down until we find the items? But I don't wanna walk!" Liam whined. "Stop being a baby I drove the van now your now driving your legs." James responded. "Okayyyy fineeee..But your still driving the van after." Liam replied.

"Okay I'll do it whatever you want! Now let's go we're spending too much chats." James replied while he putted his hands up.

They both went down with a little bit of an issue on the first floor the door exit door didn't open.

"Shoot.." James said in a sigh. "What happened?" Liam replied. "The door is locked." James said. "What?" Liam ran over to the door and tried to open the door with the doorknob together kicking the door. "Don't kick the door, the bank maybe setting off the alarms." James replied. "How do you know all of these stuff?" Liam questioned. "Me and Lex got stuck on a bank once too, she kicked the door and it turned on the alarms on the bank which alarms us to speak to our boss." James replied.

"Well, we will have to think on how to get out of here before the sun rises." Liam said. "Specifically, I think that vent is gonna help us think." James replied. "You good with mazes and rat produced food?" James said. "Me and Ivy got it all." Liam replied.

They went to the vent and found and exit vent door which lead to the outside of the bank and they got to their van and drove to the guild.

//This is now the group's POV together with their boss including\\

"Hey, y'all are finally back, got the targets?" Lex said. "All are here, now let's go to our boss." James replied. And they all went to their boss and to get finally checked and finished with their mission.

"Hi, sir we got all of what your asking for." Ivy said. "Good, any troubles caused?" The boss replied. "No sir, we are all good." Liam replied. "Amazing work, And for Lex and James I hope you learned your lesson." The boss said. "Yes sir." Lex replied. "All of you will get checked now. I will make an announcement to your fellow guildmates for a holiday coming up." The boss muttered and the group got curious and excited.

"What is the announcement boss?" James said. "A Christmas holiday for everyone on the guild so all of you can have a bit of a break and besides it's Christmas." The boss replied. "WOW!!!!! OH MY GOSH WE'RE GETTING A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!" Ivy screeched in joy. "Now please go to the lobby and after I announce it on the sound speaker everyone can go home and enjoy their holiday." The boss replied and chuckled.

They all went into the lobby and the boss announced it. "Alright fellow guildmates after I announce this, you can go home, so there will be a holiday for everyone. A Christmas holiday. So everyone can enjoy their lives and enjoy the joyful Christmas. That's all and I'll be going home too now. Thank you for your attention. You may go home now." Everyone clapped in joy and packed their stuff and went home.

To be continued...
_________________________
author's note: YALL HEARD THE BOSS THERE WILL BE A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER AND YES ITS A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR ME TO DO AND...good news i am working on the chapter 2 of tlao and the draft stories!!!!!! so thank u for reading this and im finally active again!! anyways bye yall!! ✨

words: 1431