-𝐎𝐇𝐑𝐖 - 𝐒𝐂;𝐏𝟏: 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭?

(ok ok ill be doing 4 parts of this this is part 1 and the second part is releasing maybeee on nov 27, 3rd part on dec 1st, 4th part on ofc christmas day aka maybe dec 24 or 25, and yes it will be a long wait but in the meantime ill be doing ALSO other of my stories' christmas chapters and releasing my draft stories + and their christmas chapters and i will be saying the releasing of the chapters of their christmas chapters so i hope u enjoy this!!)

//November 19, 2023\\

"ALRIGHT FELLAS, IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!!" Ivy screamed while banging the frying pans to wake the others. "Chill down...Oh I also forgot to remind y'all, Ivy gets jumpy when it's a holiday like when she screamed at your ears yesterday.." Liam murmured while half asleep on his bed laying. "Bro, shut up you just don't know what happiness is. ANYWAYS WAKE UP WE GOTTA GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPINGGG!!!!!!" Ivy screamed again. "GIRL! HOW MANY HOT COCOA'S HAVE YOU GOT WHEN YOU WOKE UP?!" Lex replied. "I just woke up and haven't had anything, and I realized it's almost christmas sooo.." Ivy said. "Okay, okay, we'll wake up and have us go shopping for christmas, But before that let's just eat first and put those pans down those are for cooking for eggs and pancakes not for banging and losing someone's ear." James replied. "YAYY!! I'll be downstairs waiting for y'all!" Ivy ran downstairs while putted the pans on the stove.

The others cleaned their bed and went downstairs while on their pjs and cooked breakfast.

"Thanks for letting us inviting to your house James, It's kinda lazy to go on our own house plus we all get to spend time each other on a holiday." Lex said. "No problem, I hope you guys get comfy here!" Liam replied. "Alright, I made everyone pancakes, to top it off, it has your favorite flavored syrup and favorite fruits!" James said while placing the plates on the table. "Chocolate syrup and berries for Lex, Plain syrup and kiwis and bananas for Liam, Also plain syrup and strawberries for Ivy, And for me strawberry chocolate and bananas." James said. "The hell's a strawberry chocolate syrup?" Ivy questioned. "Y'all don't know strawberry chocolate syrup? Can't believe I'm friends with y'all. Joke." James said.

"How are we supposed to know that your the head chef on our group duh." Ivy replied with sarcasm. "Should've said no offense." James said. "Alright will you guys stop fighting and just eat together in peace so we get out christmas shopping done and be broke after?" Lex said while Liam agreed.

They all ate in peace and got dressed for their shopping spree.

"I love all of the street lanterns are decorated with ribbons and the houses with lights!" Lex said. "I know right? It really matches the vibe and it's so cool." James replied. "Oooh!!! Here we are! We're now at Riza's convenient mall!" Ivy pointed. "It looks expensive it will probably make us broke immediately I swear." Liam said. "And big too.." Liam replied. "Y'all know what the quote said, never judge a book about it's cover!" Ivy said.

"Okay, now if we judge this huge mall correctly it will absolutely make us broke straight away. Not coming back. And I swear I'm gonna have a talk with Riza and her damn employees with setting big and pricy products as hell and will be getting a refund. She gon' have to do my job after this." Lex sighed.

"Can we just get decorations for the christmas tree and just get the stuff we need?" Said Liam. "We need all these stuff." Ivy replied. "Do we need matching clothes? I swear we all be getting is being broke. FYI, It's a get not a need." Liam explained.

After they have done their shopping spree, they went to a café and happens to meet their boss with a little mission. But on christmas? Let's see what this is all about..

"I swear I feel broke right now, It feels like my money faded like the last memories I had with that money." Liam said. "Well your lucky your limbs and bones are not about to fall off, because I feel like I'm on a gym contest tryna win by holding a 150 weighed dumbbell." Lex replied.