Tres

Me and dyl got to the apartment very late last night, we immediately crashed and decided we would spend the day setting up our space, buying necessities and getting acquainted with the area around our apartment

Im very excited i rush into the bathroom and wash my face quickly before going to order food for dyl, she hates waking up early and i knew her favourite breakfast would make it somewhat better

eggs,pancakes, bacon and grits I decided to order in taking any chance to avoid cooking since I'm absolutely terrible at it.

I fight the urge not to think about how hard mama would hit me when i didn't make her meals right a cold chill slips down my back, changing my train of thought to one more relaxing... "who doesn't like to eat a nice meal without having to work for it" i mutter quietly...

I quickly order the grits before checking the delivery time my phone read out 8:45am and it was currently 8:15 wow i guess the place must be near by i store that info in my brain for later as i grab my notebook ready to plan out our daily schedule.

On our shopping list i put find a hair store or as dyl calls it a "bodega" she specifically stated last night "bitch we nedda find a bodega cuz you got me fucked up if you think I'm bout to wear my summer style for back to school" I let out a quiet giggle when I remember how she threw her up hands and rolled her eyes as if she was in an argument with someone,

not wanting to wake Ms. Sleepyhead beside me i go back to my comfortable almost silence planning out our day.

Penns shopping list
~hair store
~target
~local book store
~local coffee store

I take a deep breath enjoy the sweet hums and snores that come from Dylans sprawled out body, taking a glance back at the list making sure I'd put everything down I concluded that was pretty much all the places we wanted to go today maybe check out campus since it's near by but that wasn't a necessity to the plan so I didn't add it, 

I looked around at all the work we have to do today ughhhh so much furniture dyl will set up the furniture since she's more handy then me (she can hold a tool for four seconds with giving herself and injury) and i would do our first deep clean (sweep,mop,etc) after i was done with all the meal prep i was going to make Easy college students meal recipes Leigh had printed out for me. I was very excited, just as i closed my notebook my phone screen lit up notifying me that our breakfast was here.
———•
After me and dylan ate breakfast I showed her my checklist of stores we need to shop at to which she chuckled "Penny,babe you know i love you so much but your such a fucking nerd"
My smile turned into an awkward half one that kind of hurt my feelings but it's just the way Dylan jokes she's funny in a way that I'm still struggling to understand, in a say swear words way or a shut up but not in a bad way type of funny I'm just a bit sheltered so it takes some getting used too,

she noticed my change in mood and quickly added on "if it wasn't for you nerdyness we would've probably got lost last night on the drive over" i smiled widely remembering her wild screaming match with the gps app " your right about that dyl" i choked out while laughing she joined in letting out a deep laugh i watched her...

how could she be so flipping pretty while laughing till the point of tears she cleared her throat and spoke up "ok babe get your sexy ass up right muthafuckin neow!!, its 9:50 right now so lets try to be ready by 10:30ish because i wanna get home and get this building done before bed tonight" she said the last part while standing up letting out a huff and stretching her back
———•
Now that we were ready Dylan was trying to convince me to let her post us on her instagram... she has over 56k followers and i have a private account with only three followers (Dylan, Ezra, and Leigh) thats how i liked life to be quite i liked to be unseen and unnoticed because im and awkward girl and the spotlight isn't for me but she kept on begging...

the thing about Dylan is she almost always ends up getting what she wants "please we look so fucking cute let me post it!!" I chewed the inside of my cheek "umm okay but blur my face maybe? And don't tag me I-i mean please and thank you" she huffed "no tag but im not blurring you face okayyy?" I nodded rapidly "okay" maybe this counts as coming out of my shell i take a deep breath everything will be okay...

Photo Dylan posted

———•Me and Dylan decided not to take the car which I'm very much regretting, when we left the house it was somewhat chilly and now it's scorching hot outside Dylan stops walking for the 800th time

———•
Me and Dylan decided not to take the car which I'm very much regretting, when we left the house it was somewhat chilly and now it's scorching hot outside Dylan stops walking for the 800th time

"come on Len hurry up!" I said angrily "I-i think my blood sugars low" I instantly frowned how could i be so insensitive towards her,Lenny is a type two diabetic i wanted to cry I'm so cruel sometimes and it reminds me of my mother

"I'm sorry Lenny i don't have any snacks on me do you wanna go home?" I asked starting to worry "no i will go on my own you continue on without me, before i could speak she continued on "don't worry babe I'll order an uber home" i searched her face for any signs of a lie...
she seemed to be truthful "okay I'll be home soon I'm just gonna go by the coffee shop and maybe grab us some ice coffees, sounds good?" She nodded i waved to her and kept on walking.

After a good 5 minutes i got distracted with the video i was watching on my phone, my head was down as i giggled lightly.

I kept walking until I knocked into someone i closed my eyes bracing my self for the hot pavement i was about to fall on but i never fell...

i looked up through my eyelashes and saw a pair of piercings green eyes boring into my brown ones i took a deep breath feeling the heat creep onto my cheeks, i was blushing due to our closeness i'd never been this close to a boy ever...  

after I snapped out of my daze, i felt immediately embarrassed the realization of what happened finally settling in "I-i I'm so sorry sir" he chuckled I almost drooled he was so pretty such well built muscles and silky smooth brown hair settled on-top of his head lazily he was the most beautiful man i had ever laid eyes on in my entire life.

He cleared his throat looking extremely amused by the way i was gawking up at him... he smirked "i have a feeling i'll be seeing you around" i blushed even more Oh My God i wished that a hole would open up in the ground and swallow me up.

I gulped and took a deep breath wiping my sweaty palms on my clothes he spoke again "your intense stare is gonna burn a hole in my head princess" he smirked again this time standing up straight and strolling right past me he left me wondering about his beautiful face and what his name is .
———•

XAVIER VANCEGRUMPYAGE-19

XAVIER VANCE
GRUMPY
AGE-19

How was that introduction guys??!!
It was a bit cringy but hey i love it!!

Also it's a bit of a long chapter i hope thats ok loves💋

As always i love you bbys💋💋💋🫶🏾🫶🏾

Please vote and comment🫶🏾

Booksbybbx_