diecisiete

It's been exactly 26 and a half hours since Penelope got screamed at by Dylan, and she has not left her room

And of course I'm just stuck in bed next to her like a lovesick fool, I only leave to go get her snacks or relieve my bladder.

She's having a hard time eating, and what I've gathered from the situation is that Dylan and Penelope NEVER argue (which is so crazy me and seb argue about 1 million tiny things a day) but it makes sense because neither Dylan nor Penelope are very confrontational people.

I look to my left to see the beautiful girl thats asleep in my arms and a I can't help but smile, I want to ask her out but I just can't.

Im not a bitch or anything I'm just nervous.

Like what if she doesn't want to go out with me? What do i have to offer her? I hate to read, hate being around people, and I'm constantly moody, she deserves so much better than me and i don't want to be the one to take her down.
———•
To distract Penelope from her looming sadness we have been watching one of her favourite movies, the princess diaries.

It's somewhat interesting and it's better than watching doey Gilmore or whatever her name is complain about her not so rough life.

"I think i should apologize to dylan" Penelope's voice comes out quiet and soft,

Even hearing her speak was enough to make my whole fucking week, i thrive off of the little attention she gives me.

"What the fuck? Absolutely not it's not your fucking fault" i reply to her earlier statement,

"But if i apologize we will make up faster, i mean your a nice friend to hangout with but not better then Dylan" she said in that same soft tone,

I would've liked to hear the rest of what she said but only one statement caught my ear 'nice friend'

"We are not fucking friends don't call me your friend Penelope" i said musing my dissatisfaction for the earlier term she had called me.

"O-oh I'm sorry i thought tha-" her voice cracked cutting her off she looked down disappointment lacing the beautiful features on her face.

"Fuck i didn't mean it like that pen-" i tried to rectify my statement but she stood up walking towards her door, i rushed after her a stopped her from opening the door to walk away, i know that I'm nervous but i rather surrender my unnecessary fears than have her cry.

"I meant that your more then a friend to me, like i feel things for you bigger than on a friendship scale" I quickly rush out my sentence

Her eyes widened and her cheeks blushed "oh,oh?" What the fuck? Im practically admitting my ongoing attraction and addiction to her and all she has to say is oh?

She clears her throat then says "i mean i like you too, like i think i like you a lot, i don't have much experience and I'm not very cool so I'm not exactly sure if it's me that-"