dieciséis

⚠smut at the end of this chapter⚠️

I need to tell him.

As i say him i am of course referring to Sebastian, there is lots of things i want to say to him but the one I'm referring to is the most recent issue dare i say most important issue.

My childhood and why i had that outburst when i heard my mother would be moving closer to me after i just got a touch of freedom.

Growing up me and my mom never had the best relationship, in a way i was a burden to her.

"You okay dyl" Sebastian says snapping me out of my trance, i was sitting on his lap and he was rubbing my back.

"Yah" I say letting out a sigh

After a few moments of me soaking up his presence silently, i speak up "Im ready to talk about it... like my mom and stuff"

his posture straightened before he quickly said "I didn't mean to force you it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it-"

I save myself time by cutting off his nervous ramblings "You didn't force me i just feel as though i want to tell you, tell somebody"

He nodded signaling for me to continue...

"So from a young age my mom made it very clear that i was a nuisance to her.
That Leigh was the only child she had actually wanted"

I stopped to take a deep breath,

"Leigh did competitive cheer her whole life and i have, well used to have an older brother who played basketball.
My mom had my siblings when she was young, she was 20 when she had my brother which means he would've been 30 today, and she was 24 when my sister was born.

She was a young mom and her and my dad were high school sweethearts fresh out of college with no money and no plan but they somehow managed to get a house and slowly build a life.

Once i was born it's like i fucked up their perfect little lives"

"Since i was little i would get what my mother called 'teachings' she would beat me while yelling at me whatever i had done wrong and i um I-i-"

I paused because my voice cracked, i suck in a sharp breath and look at Sebastian for encouragement to keep going, though i found nothing but remorse i continued.

"She wouldn't do it often, i wouldn't say i was abused or anything like that but it just hurt me that neither of my siblings got it so why did i have to?"

"At sone point those teachings stopped, when i was 10 Leigh got into a serious car accident with my dad and my brother, my brother died but she survived and had to quit cheer for an 18 year old Leigh that was basically the end of her life her brother had died and her mother and father divorced.

She stopped talking, stopped eating
And just sat in bed all day, and since my moms golden girl wasn't so golden anymore i was forced to fill the VERY big shoes that Leigh left behind"