Quince

I woke up to a cold empty spot beside me, I guess Xavier had left

Flashbacks of what we did earlier played in my mind...

My face burned and my body became itchy, I'm so embarrassed i did that by my own free will, I'm not exactly sure why but i know that I enjoyed it a bit too much.

I swung my legs over the end of the bed and just as i stood I heard Ezra shouting from downstairs "FAMILY MEETING, LIVING ROOM IN 15" ugh i hated those, more times than not it was about me or something i was going through.

And this time I'm almost 100% certain that it is about me.

I walk to my bedroom door exiting it quietly, I'm not sure I want to be faced with Dylan or Sebastian.

Seb always acts like he doesn't like to gossip with me and Dylan but I know he does,

I look at both ends of the empty hallway before running to the bathroom door, I decided to get ready for the day since it's now 11:00am.

I brush my teeth and then strip down getting ready for my shower.
———•
I sifted through my closet for a comfy warm outfit since the weathers chilly.

I decided recently that i was going to start taking daily outfit pics, so I quickly snapped one before rushing down stairs for the family meeting.

———•
As i walk into the living room everyone is already sitting around conversing between each other,

"Sorry I'm late" I mumble looking towards Leigh, i can feel Ezras cold glare following me but i don't dare my eye contact.

I look on the couch to see that the only free seat was beside Xavier, he patted the seat beside him and I blushed remembering on the memories from earlier today.

"Come sit, please" he said almost desperately, I sighed before walking towards him plopping down on the seat ready to hear whatever it is Ezra wanted to say.

I glanced to my right and seen Dylan break out in a full on grin putting both her thumbs up encouragingly. I rolled my eyes at her antics and then Ezra began to speak.