╰┈➤ RED ROSE: ACT IV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╰┈➤ RED ROSE: ACT IV

“Chestnut tarts? However, according to the Queen of Hearts Rules⁵⁶²: One must never bring a chestnut tart to an unbirthday tea party.” the taller male stated while crossing his arms. “I'm sure Trey probably hasn't read that part. You shouldn't be picking up some chestnuts.”

“W-what?! You mean there's a rule for that?!” Grim exclaimed. Yuu sighed, “How ridiculous, but we should be lucky that we know of this rule.”

“Strawberry is the best option if you want to survive.” [Y] told the duo before walking. “Don't get yourself in any more trouble.”

“Uh, thanks…?”

“Uh, thanks…?”

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

KITCHEN

“Eh? Strawberries?” Trey tilted his head while staring at the basket of strawberries. “Aren't we making chestnut tarts?”

“Well…the student council president stated: Rules⁵⁶²: One must never bring a chestnut tart to an unbirthday tea party.” and told us to get strawberries instead.” Yuu stated. The dark green haired junior gasped and facepalm himself, “Ah. How did I miss that? I haven't reached past rule 350. Silly me~”

“You should be lucky that we'll most likely survive this…” Ace sweatdropped.

“I should thank [Y] for the reminder! He always keeps us on track~” Trey chuckled.

“I still find that guy scary, ya know?” Grim groaned on Yuu's shoulder.

“That's just his neutral expression. He doesn't smile much. He only smiled once before and I'll tell ya, it made you feel relaxed and made your heart flutter when he smiled.” the dark green haired male admitted. The orange haired male doesn't believe it, but he does believe that Trey is probably down bad for the soul stealer, “Hmph. I think it only works for you since you're in love with him.”

Trey flinched with a soft blush on his cheek, “I…I…well…”

“I don't think two guys can fall in love with each other…right?” Deuce tilted his head. Yuu placed his hand on the blue haired male’s shoulder, turning his focus on him, “Oh, Deuce. There's so much to tell you…”

❝𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌❞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें