╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT II

EXTERIOR HALLWAY
❝next morning❞

"Yet again, you're staying in your room?" [Y] sighed with disappointment when the flame blue haired male decided to stay in his room once again and only appeared as a tablet.

'S-sorry! Coming back to class on the first day still haunts me! I don't know if I'll be able to handle so many extroverts in that class! I don't even know if we're in the same class!' Idia whined.

"Idia. We're in the same class this year." The taller male told the tablet. "Do you not want to be in class with me?"

'E-eh?! Of course I do! I just didn't know you were going to be in the same class as me…' Idia mumbled. Behind the tablet, he was screaming internally with excitement because he'll be in the same class as his boyfriend.

"Maybe next time you'll come to class in person." [Y] said. Idia was going to say something, but was interrupted when a ginger haired male came out of nowhere and hugged the taller male from behind, "[N]~ Your baby girl is here and in the same class as you! I'm so excited!"

"Cat, don't jump on others from behind like that…" [Y] sighed.

"Hai~" Cater beamed, letting go of the student council president and hooking his arm with his. "Let's go~ We'll be sitting next to each other!"

"No yelling…" [Y] sweatdropped before being dragged to class. Idia seated quietly in his room, feeling the jealousy overflowing. Now that he thinks about it, staying in his bedroom won't help, so…

 Now that he thinks about it, staying in his bedroom won't help, so…

INTERIOR HALLWAY

Halfway to class, a flame blue haired male rushed over to the ginger and the taller male, catching his breath. Cater was surprised to see Idia coming in person rather than in his room.

"I-I'm here! I'm here…in person…!" Idia exclaimed while trying to catch his breath. "I'm here. Just for you, [Y]."

"Eh? Hey, you don't need to force yourself. I'm not trying to force you into—"