𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

NAME』[y] trein

AGE』20 (physically), ???(mentally)

BIRTHDATE』[your birthday]

HEIGHT』203 cm

HOMELAND』shaftlands

FAMILY』mozus trein(adopted father), lucius(adopted brother), unnamed sisters(adopted sisters)

NICKNAME』thick boy, carnivore (by leona), jimbezame-senpai (by floyd), my prince (by vil), oniichan(by ortho), ser [y] (by students), charme chéri(rook)

GRADE』junior

CLUB』student council club, therapist club

BEST SUBJECT』defense

BACKSTORY』at a young age, [y] was an orphan until he was adopted in the trein family. he couldn't remember his biological parents or who he used to be.

at the age of 17, [y] attended nrc. he was assigned to the diasomnia dorm, but he decided to pick the ramshackle dorm which shocked everyone. the male decided to remodel the dorm. tho, there won't be any new students yet.

during his first year as a student, [y] was always so cold-hearted and straightforward. his greeting started off as rude and he had no care for the students around, but he was able to open up to someone when he cared, like malleus, for example. lilia has been forcing [y] to help malleus throughout the months just for the two to become friends. [y] was annoyed at first, but it took about a few weeks for him to open up to malleus.

[y] is a nice guy if you're not annoying or disobey the rules.

UNIQUE MAGIC』gun powers (trein allowed it)

FUN FACTS

┊ ⁞ ❏. unlike the guard dog [y], death dog [y] doesn't commit crime

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] is great with guns

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] secretly loves games and anime

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] likes sweet

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] treats lucius as his brother

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] is older than he looks, it's just that his memories were rewritten to make him think that he was adopted by trein at the age of 10

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] has 15 boyfriends(adding che'nya)