╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT III

DIASOMNIA - LOUNGE
❝lunchtime❞

"100 windows? Hahaha. I'm surprised you haven't trapped their souls in a jar." Malleus chuckled with amusement after the taller male told him the story that happened at the main street.

"I was desperate to, but I'm gracious, so I gave them two more chances." [Y] stated before taking a bite of his strawberry tart. The raven haired male took a bite out of the tart, "Hm. Are these tarts…?"

"Of course. Trey gave them to me everyday during lunchtime." [Y] answered, taking another bite of the tart. "His tarts have always been my favorite."

┌──═━┈━═──┐

EXTERIOR HALLWAY

It was lunchtime, [Y] was on his way to the Diasomnia dorm to eat lunch with Malleus, but he stopped in track when he heard someone calling his name, "[Y]!"

"Trey, you know it's not safe to run, you might trip." [Y] warned the dark green haired male. Trey chuckles nervously while rubbing the back of his head, "Sorry. I just needed to catch up with you. Anyway…"

The dark green haired male offered the student council president a plate of strawberry tarts, "Here. I've made these for you."

"Ah. Thank you…"

└──═━┈━═──┘

"Oh, you two are really close." Malleus mumbled while leaning on his elbow. The taller male munched on another tart, "I'm not the type to get close to people, but I guess you can say that."

"...So, are we not close?" The raven haired male pouted cutely. [Y] blinks before letting out a soft chuckle, "Who says we're not close? You're so cute, Mal. We're dating, remember?"

Malleus' face turned red at the taller male's chuckle before looking away. How can someone make him so flustered most of the time? It makes it harder for him to think straight. The raven haired male pouted, "Stop teasing me…"

"Huh? But it's fun to do so. Watching you get embarrassed is too cute to watch." [Y] smiled genuinely. Malleus continues to look away, not saying a single word, just overheating. "Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine…please stop teasing me." Malleus mutters while covering his red face. The taller male spoke with a straight face, "I will tease you for the rest of my life.✨"