A Push & A Pull

[Tristan]

Fuck my life. Well in my case I'm really saying fuck me. Not just because of where I am now, but more specifically where I am and how I am. Oh yes on the 'how' part because I remembered that last night Jairus made up for slapping me by bringing me to his bed. No matter how many times I told him no, he still insisted. When I did, he immediately brought me to his room, made sure I was comfortable, and then joined beside me.

It was what came after that before I truly went to sleep; the kiss. I kissed him. I kissed him. Not the other way around, that's just it. I would've thought he'd do it, but it was me instead. All he wanted was an apology, but I gave him something more to satisfy him. That satisfaction was a piece of affection.

And waking up to the feeling of his affection cuddling and keeping me close while on me and planted between my legs brings me to why I quoted 'Fuck my life'. Not only that, but I could tell he was doing more than enjoying our current situation. I was awake, but couldn't go anywhere because I was stuck on my back and Jairus shifting left to right while on me. With every movement he made and the brush of his stubble against my neck and chest, I was having more of a hard time trying to suppress the moans that he managed from me.

"Ja- Master Jairus, please wake up. It's morning." I explained, but he kept his head buried in my neck. I tapped his head, tapped his shoulders, hit him lightly on the head, and even slapped him, but only just to have him shift over and over again. I sighed and slumped back, thinking it'd be best to just stay like this is until he wakes up. But I know that'll probably take more than a while.

That's the thought that made me push him away slowly, but I needed to get a move on with it. For a tall guy with a nicely muscled toned and lean body, he was heavy. So I picked up the pace as I got him only with one arm over me. As I successfully got him completely off me and was about to make my way to the bathroom, a strong tug on my shirt made me gasp when I was back under Jairus. Writhing under his strong hold only made me look stupid, but it also dawned on me that the ass wasn't asleep.

How do I know this? I felt his grin the minute he laid his head back onto my stomach. Plus I could feel his chest twitch as he tried to stifle his chuckling. A sly bat, he is.

"Morning to you, Jairus. I have to get your clothes for today." I tried reasoning.

"Le.... stay. Nobo..... will. Today we'll..... in." he said through light snores.

"What?"

"I said let's stay in. Nobody will bother us. Today we'll just stay in." he said clearer when he moved up and laid his head on my chest.

"Why? Not much to do with it just being the both of us. I'm sure your dad has some plans for you today. If not, then your mom." I said finally getting out of bed. HIS bed. Dammit.

"All of that can wait. I'm here for you, love. I could spend forever doing whatever it is you like."

"I'd spend forever forgetting about what happened last night and go about the day. Now I'll wait while you get ready. I'll have the bathroom prepared so you can take your shower and brush your teeth. Should you need anything else, I'll be in the other room.

"Your room." I paused mid-step for a bit before closing his bathroom door. Shitebag, as Sera said in Dragon Age Inquisition.

Starting at the counter, I took out Jairus's black and crimson trimmed toothbrush and other hygiene products (still surprised that these stickers actually brush their teeth and everything). Once that little part was settled, I moved to the shower. I turned it on hot at first, then turned on the cold water to set it a little bit to a warm level. When the water poured from the shower and I felt it was warm enough for Jairus, I got him a towel and put it on the hamper, put a rag on record water knob, knocked on his door and gave him the okay that everything was ready.