The Unexpected (Part 2)

[Tristan]

SLAP!

That slap was the unexpected, however it was unexpected to me when it was really supposed to be to Jairus. My unexpected slap to his face turned into his unexpected slap to my butt. My butt. Take a moment, pause. I had to do that because of the ooh's, the ah's, and the gasps from everyone. If I had a mirror or could see my reflection on something I'm sure I'd be gasping at how flushed I am. My right eye would probably be twitching after seeing Jairus winking and smirking at me. The nerve of that prick.

Not wanting to make a scene or stay around for one, I made my way into the castle without glancing back. I went down the main entrance and to the kitchen to prepare a meal for Jairus. I had his platter of fruits and bruschetta with me as I was making my way down the hall to his room, but someone decided to snatch me and make me drop the whole thing. Here goes another punishment for something else I didn't do.

I didn't try to cover shield my face from Jairus's father..... because it wasn't his father. It was his mom and one of his sisters. They both had on some modern, housecoat looking robes so they couldn't be noticed. They're like VIP's, who else wouldn't notice them other than me?

I kept quiet when his mom spoke, "It's okay Tristan, you can act normal. We're not going to harm you. We just want to know all there is about the boy that's the reason my son is resisting his father's request for a new mate."

Then his sister started eyeballing me, up and down as she walked around me. I still kept my mouth shut.

"If I may ask, what are your favorite hobbies? Jairus has not never shuts up about how he'll enjoy spending eternity doing nothing more than the things you occupy yourself with." His sister chimed, but my lips still remained sealed. I kept them that way even as they waited. I was in no mood to start being friendly with my captors, and definitely wasn't gonna start.

They grimaced while I stayed quiet until Jairus's mother spoke again. "Unlike his father and brother, my daughter, Erylis, and I mean you no harm. We just want to know more about you. I, Queen Lethia Loren, swear that we will not hurt you for whatever reasons my husband does. So please talk to us, Tristan."

I look everywhere except at them before lowering myself to sit on the floor. To my surprise, Erylis snapped her fingers to me and brought a chair under me. Now with them towering over me a bit, I breathed deeply and sighed. "I'm eighteen years old. From childhood up to now I've been playing video games. That, reading tech and gaming magazines, comics, and connecting with different people through my video games are all that I do. When I'm outside." I paused, "When my grandma Cybil who's not a witch would make me go outside, I'd play with our dog, Maha. It's always been that way; when Cole moved in with us, when I started high school, and when..... she died.

After that, I failed 10th grade and had to repeat. I kept myself inside because I didn't have nobody else to watch over me and keep my bullies away. I mean Cole was there, but he was mainly attending school online for business and shiz. And Mags would go straight to sleep because I'd do nothing but stay on the porch and just get lost in deep thought. Then when my senior year came I opened up a bit. I still didn't talk to people much at my school, except for my principal. Then I got another game, The Sims 3. Cool game because you're literally playing with life. I had different expansion packs of it until the last week of school.

I got the fairly new expansion called Supernatural. I've been wanting to get it so I could play with different types of sims. I made a household with myself as a regular sim, a zombie, a fairy, a werewolf, and..... your kind." I stopped and looked down at my now shaking hands.

"Vampires." Erylis corrected in a monotone voice. I nodded lightly before resuming.

"What made that better before all of this was that after graduation, my boyfriend, Cole- who I can say that I love without a stutter- was playing the same game. He'd been playing OT the whole time and that made me want to get outside of gaming and meet other people face to face. But I can't do that since your son kidnapped me in hopes of being a his king.

He even said that I'll understand that what he did was to protect me. How can he protect me from a woman who raised me 'til she died when I was fifteen? She took me because my parents didn't want me, so they left me on her porch. I don't know if she's one of their mother, but I still considered her my grandma no matter what.

Yet your son calls her a witch, and your husband said that said that she could only be a witch of black magic because you're allies with white magic witches and elementals. Complete utter bullshit." I finished and waited for them to speak again, I'd shut them up with my side of the story. Now I'm waiting for them to babble on with theirs.

As I sat there, Erylis began shifting from foot to foot while biting her lip. However, Ms. Lethia, she started waving a hand around and chanted something until a copper brown book appeared in it. She walked over to me and opened it. As she skimmed through the pages, her fingernail flipped to one that she'd been looking for. But it wasn't any regular page, this was a page with pictures..... that moved. Like in Harry Potter, the pictures moved. She flipped about two more pages until she let one picture show itself.

This picture wasn't just a moving one, it was also one with sound. A sound of a woman's voice. A familiar woman's voice. A very familiar woman.

Grandma.

[Maha]

We had finally arrived in Arvedo, Cole questioning out of pure confusion and fear the whole time. When we finally touched the ground, I could instantly smell the herbs and incense sticks. We were close by, near my pack and the coven. I'd have to explain all of this to Cole, but in depth about what I am and what's going on. That's why I quickly fixed ourselves with a cleansing spell and started on our way.

"I know you have millions of questions about what the hell is going on and where Tristan is, so just listen and then ask more later." I demanded, and he obeyed. How funny.

"I'm a werewolf. Yes, we exist just as much as the other supernatural creatures do. AND NO, NOT ALL WEREWOLVES ARE AGAINST VAMPIRES! My pack actually has a few hybrids of mixed with wolves and vampires. Right now we share the city of Embershell with witches, elementals, guardians, vampires, and enchantors. There's another city with vampires, but that's because they're founders of it. They're the Whispering Onyx clan, the most well-known and elite of vampires in all of Arvedo. The heir is the reason why we're here. He kidnapped Tristan, and we have to get him back. You have get him back, you must, Cole. And Embershell has a special someone who can help with that, someone who you know very well back on Earth."

We were trudging across a river almost to the other side when Cole slipped. I reached down to pull him up, but when he went to grab my hand he grabbed my wrist that I wrapped my collar with, and snatched it off. That's when the unexpected happened; an accidental unexpected? A spark and warm feeling of the unexpected.

'MATE!'

I stood there frozen until Cole brought himself up a few feet from me. I slowly raised my eyes until I met his. I was frightened when I saw that they had a glow to them.

Goddess no.

"Mate? What just happened?" he asked.

That I'd like to know as well,...... mate.

~A/N~

FINALLY! The second part. I really need to set a schedule for updates after "brainstorming" a new chapter. For those of you who ship #Trole or #Colstan, I've officially attacked your ship. You can go down with it and Captain Jack Sparrow. He went down with his, so now you can have him go down with yours. Or is there hope of a rescue canoe?

Maybe, maybe not. And if you guessed that Julie Andrews is Cybil, Tristan's grandma, then you guessed right. Hope guys, and girls, and simmers enjoy. If I had this book available online, would you buy it?

Now off of my story and onto another one. Does anyone know the name of the story where this boy has a friend who keeps asking him to go out w/ him, but he rejects him? His friend doesn't mind it though, b/c he understands that he has problems at home concerning his mom.

I came across while reading Sole Pleasure. I added it to my library, but now it's not there. So can anyone help me out with finding it? It's a general boyxboy story, but I need the title so I can add it again and get back to reading it b/c it's been on my mind for a while just like Inside Out. Please help.