Chapter 14

(Since @TheHamHam asked for Feferi and Gamzee, I'm gonna throw them into the story just because I love their comments so much and they make my day cx)

Dave's POV

PE started 10 minutes ago and I still don't see Jade. I remember seeing her walk into the locker room and I haven't seen her since. I know she hates me but I'm worried for her. I look around and I see someone walk out of the locker room.

Jade.

"Ms. Harley, why are you late?"

"Sorry Mr. Zahhak," She looks over in my direction, but she's looking at.. Vriska? Vriska has a evil glare on her face. Something's wrong. "I-I was reading during the passing period, and I lost track of time.."

"Well this is your first tardy, so I'm letting you off with a warning." She then quickly nods and gets ready with the rest of the class. She looks petrified and looks like she was crying, but damn did she look cute with her hair up.

"Today class, we'll be playing soccer and the teams are ri-.. Mr. Makara! What on Earth are you doing?!?!" Everyone turns to see the drunk, as usual, Gamzee Makara.

"ThIs MoThEr FuCkEr WaS StArInG aT mE!"

"First off Gamzee, language didn't we talk about this yesterday when you interrupted my class."

"YeS I MoThEr FuCkInG kNoW."

"Good. And secondly, that's a drawing that someone drew with chalk, so of course its staring at you."

"WeLl ThAt ExPlAiNs WhY iTs So GoOd At StArInG cOnTeSts, BuT I'm PrEtTy SuRe I wOn!" He smiles with his usual drunk ass smile and the teacher just sighs. He then turns back to the class.

"As I was saying before, we are playing soccer today. The teams are right here." He puts up two clip boards with the teams on them. I quickly look for my name, when I find it I see who's on my team.

Vriska, Meenah, Rufioh, Calliope, Eridan, Sollux, Jade, and..

Shit.

Karkat. Fuck. I'd much rather go against that tiny little angry beast than be on the same team as him. I sigh and just go with it.

-Time skip because I don't feel like going into detail about the soccer game c:-

We won. I wasn't surprised because the other team sucked major ass, so we creamed them. But Jade stayed far away from me. Even when the ball came to her, and I told her to kick it to me she just kicked it to Calliope or Meenah. She was afraid for sure. But I just don't know why.

Jades POV

Oh god that was so awkward!! I was afraid to do anything because of Vriska. While I was in the locker room I changed as quickly as possible so I didn't have to deal with Vriska. I walk out and start to go to my normal locker so I can get my backpack.

"Jade wait!" I turn to see Dave. I want to talk to him and tell him what Vriska said but I can't. I can't move. I just sit there and stare at him. He catches up to me and starts to talk to me.

"Jade I just wanted to see if you were okay.. You looked so worried during PE and I Ju-" I cut him off by hugging him tightly, tears now coming down my face.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry Dave! I didn't mean to be so mean to you!" He's silent. He hates me. He hates me so so much!

"I'm sorry also..." He hugs me back. I cry into his shoulder.

"Don't cry Jade.. Now that were cool again maybe we could hang out?"

"When?" I respond.

"How about Friday?"

"Id love to." I smile.

Karkats POV

"ERIDAN YOUR PLAN ISNT WORKING!"

"Kar calm dowwn. There's alwways a plan B!"

"YOU MENTIONED THAT LAST TIME, NOW FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IT IS!"

"Wwell, it's quite simple if you do it right."

"YEAH YEAH I FUCKING UNDERSTAND. NOW TELL ME"

"So wwhat you nee-"

")(i -Eridan!!" Oh come on! He was just about to fucking tell me.

"Hey Fef." He smiles and walks over to Feferi and kisses her.

"Wat-Er you two talking about?" She smiles. She's always fucking smiling. I didn't even know someone could be that fucking happy all the time...

"ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS"

"Kar don't be rude.. Wwe can talk about it durin' lunch or somethin'"

"FINE YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING FORGET." He nods and I leave.

Prepare yourself Strider, you got a fucking storm coming.

[Authors Note]

Wowwww holy shit.

Karkat you lil bitch.

So I have a Demonstuck story and I plan on uploading it either today or tomorrow. You guys choose :33.

Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter !

~Jazzy =^•^=