Chapter 9

Dave's POV

Shit. Holy fucking shit.

"Dave let go of Karkat!!" She yells at me.

"Jade I.."

"You what? You're beating up Karkat for no reason! I've been trying to get you two to be friends but you just keep fighting!"

"Jade he kicked me in my-"

"So what if he kicked you in your... Area... That's still no reason to punch him in the face! Being punched in the face probably hurts more than being kicked in the lower areas!" I could see the tears forming up in her eyes. I've never seen her so upset before. She's usually so happy about practically everything.

"Jade, I'm sorry.."

"I don't forgive you. N-Now I have to get Karkat to the nurses office, so let go of him.. Now.." She looks at me with tears falling down her cheeks, I feel tears form in my eyes.

No Strider you are not going to fucking cry! Just let go of Karkat already.

I let go of Karkat and he rubs his neck. I can see the hand prints I left on his neck since I was kind of choking him.

"FUCK YOU STRIDER" He gives me an evil glare. I get up and start to walk away when I turn around I see something, I really didn't want to see.

Jade and Karkat kissing.

Karkats POV

Yep.

That fucking plan worked. Jade probably fucking hates Strider now so she's all mine. Not that assholes.

-flash back-

I got my shit ready for my plan. Today was the day. I was finally going to make Jade mine.

The plan is, make Strider afraid of me, do something to make him so angry that he fucking beats me up, and make sure that Jade is there to see, then she gets mad, he gets more depressed then he already fucking is then he'll probably end up dead and Jade is all mine. It's like killing two birds with one stone. The girl I want will be mine and the asshole I hate will be out of my hair.

-Present-

Now all I have to do is wait. Then Strider will be dead.

(Authors Note)

Karkat y. And by the way I do not hate Karkat in fact he is one of my favorite trolls, but I felt like he should have been the main antagonist in this story. And I'm sorry that Dave is really out of character but this is one of my first fanfictions and I'm slowly improving. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's the first chapter I've written using the computer and I'm glad I got it done in about half an hour (so that's probably why it sucks ass if its a terrible chapter c: ) And the ending might be coming up soon :D.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading!

-Jazzy =(owo)=