dates to more? (kate bishop)

A/n: this is part 2 to first meet!:) hope you enjoy this. Sorry it took forever to get out I just finished writing, lifes been getting in the way

After the interesting time at the park meeting Kate around a week ago, you two have been texting and calling non-stop.
The day had finally come for you and Kate's dinner date.

Y/n Pov:
Today is me and Kate's first date. I thought a dinner date at the Gotham restaurant would be a good place to go to. I'm a little nervous for some reason but I do feel a lot of butterflies when I think about being around Kate. I was thinking maybe after our 4th date if all goes well, I could take her to one of my favorite spots. It's currently 10 am and I am barely getting out of bed to prep myself some breakfast. I was craving some waffles so I am going to make that.

A few hours later...

Y/n Pov:
It is now currently around 3 pm, I'm going to start getting ready since Hailee and I decided to make the date around 5:15. I gather my outfit for tonight and set it on the counter so I could quickly shower. I eventually get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. After that, I grab my hair dryer, start drying my hair to make the process faster. After I finish drying my hair, I brush it a little and I start gathering everything to wash my face and do my face routine. After I get done with moisturizing my face I move on to curling my hair. I finally get done with all of that and slip on my outfit which is a cute casual green dress I had bought a while back surprisingly at the thrift store with the the tag and everything. I put on some hairspray and put on bit of foundation, mascara,  green eyeshadow, blush, chapstick, and some strawberry flavored glittery lipgloss. I check my phone and its currently 4:30 pm so I quickly put on deodorant, lotion, perfume, get my keys, purse, and rush out of the door. I get into my car, before i get out of the driveway i get out a piece of gum and chew on it and start heading out. Gosh I'm a little nervous I hope this goes well for us. The reason I'm leaving a little earlier is because I live a little farther from the restaurant and I also like to be on time to important things like this, this also gives me time to get us a table.

Kate POV:

Its currently 4:40 pm and I had just finished getting ready for Y/n and I's date. I'm just quickly applying some lipgloss and perfume. I'm so excited to spend more time with Y/n,  get to know a lot more about her but at the same time I'm also nervous and have a good amount of butterflies. I don't know but ever since I first laid my eyes on her I had a good feeling about everything. Ok Kate snap out of it she's probably already waiting for you and you're running late just thinking about her. I grab my small purse, keys, and my phone, and start running to my car. I quickly start my car and drive a good but not too fast pace but also trying to follow all traffic rules. I realize I'm almost there and at a red light I check my phone for the time it's now 5:05, timing is not too bad, and I don't live that far from the place, maybe like 20- 25 ish minutes.

Time skip:

Kate POV:

I get to the restaurant and through the window I see Y/n looking out of it not noticing me walking into the restaurant. I wonder how long she's been here, I hope I didn't make her wait too long as it is now 5:07 just in time I think. I go to our table. "Hey Y/n! I hope I didnt make you wait too long" I smile, I catch her attention and we hug. "Hi Kate! no not at all I actually decided to show up earlier I like being punctual!" She says. Oh my she looks absolutely stunning, I could feel her heartbeat beat so fast. We pull away and she takes a look at me.

Y/N POV:

Kate and I pull away from our hug, I take in her scent of vanilla and lavender, and I'm feeling so many things at once. "Wow Y/n you look so beautiful, and this color really suits you" She says and I blush at the compliment. "Thanks Kate, gosh you look so breathtaking yourself." Kate is wearing a light purple casual spring dress and the way her hair is let down to her shoulders. It's like I'm on a date with a complete goddess. The waitress sees that Kate arrived and asks us what we want for our drinks and gives us time to look at the menu. I can't help but look up from my menu and just look at how beautiful Kate looks. I smile just looking at her but she doesn't notice. I decide what I want so I put down my menu and so does Kate. "Have you been here before?" I ask. "No I have not but I have heard good things about this place and realized I live right by it." "Oh really?. I live a little far from here which is also why I came here earlier so I wont have to deal with much traffic." I say. The waitress eventually comes back and asks us what we want and we end up ordering it. While we wait for the food, we ask/tell each other more stuff to get to know each other more.